Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MODS on server ??

• 27-08-2001 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Not game mods but stuff like ADMIN mod, what do ye want as standard and what just to be there for possible inclusion later ?

URL's please too for download, cos I prob not got them here.......

Will be posting a list shortly of the maps that I have so start thinking of what map rotations that would be good, maybe keep both servers with a different rotation ?

Anyway, 300 + maps here so should have most covered.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

pb definitely, don't know which admin mod to use, but the one on the MI6 server is fairly bad, always takes ages to do any commands on it, using rcon would be 10x faster, maybe the updated version of admin mod on ign ??

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

An admin mod is probably a must because I can't see these servers being as highly patrolled as ign or aicsl.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Optional or required punkbuster?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

is there a server command we can do to make it compulsary when needed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I know there is some kind of remote administration ability built into punkbuster but I'm fooked if i can remember how to set it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

/me is reading manuals at the moment while SP2 installs......

Advertisement