Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mod team recruit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote:
    Is that werewolf weekend by any chance?

By jove it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Is that werewolf weekend by any chance?

I happen to be off then so can be persuaded

i may murder you.

And by may, i mean beat you to death with a pink dildo shaped snow shovel.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    By jove it is

I could get up for the Saturday night I think

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And by may, i mean beat you to death with a pink dildo shaped snow shovel.

I welcome it. Most of the forum probably does :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Necrominus wrote: »
    I welcome it. Most of the forum probably does :pac:

Can I sell tickets to it? We’ll make an event of it!

• Advertisement

Can I sell tickets to it? We’ll make an event of it!

Sure. That means you'd have to go though :pac:

I'm on for sat 24th for pints in Dublin. Got permission from the Mrs and all.

Pter wrote:

Sold... now just waiting on my leave application for Sunday...

And Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pter wrote: »

Booked the night also. Im in. Finally get to meet you Wolfy back stabbing serial killers.

Booked the night also. Im in. Finally get to meet you Wolfy back stabbing serial killers.

Should we set up an official thread or is there any need?

• Advertisement

Yeah do. Better to get the word out as not everyone would check into this thread I think.

Few spring cleaning changes you may notice.

Sully and i put our heads together and are just making a few small changes to spruce the place up.

- Amend 'accessing the subforum' to 'accessing the Werewolf subforum'
    - Update Charter to link to the beginner's guide
    - Create and then sticky the beginners guide inside the WW sub Forum (stickied the 'What is Werewolf' thread)
    - Move the WW discussion thread to the main Forum Games Forum
    - Merge Useful links with the beginners guide
    - Move 'List of WW players' to the WW sub forum - request it is updated by recent game mods on the thread.
    - Rename 'Some help required' thread that is currently in the ww sub forum to 'WW Game MOD FAQ & Discussion' and move it to the main Forum games forum

Any other suggested changes you would like us to take a look at, please post here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ahh, so this is where it all happened.

You've been busy, comrade!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ahh, so this is where it all happened.

You've been busy, comrade!

QB! You are always good for spotting spelling and clerical errors - any spring cleaning i can do?

Congrats Pter.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    QB! You are always good for spotting spelling and clerical errors - any spring cleaning i can do?

Will let you know if I see anything.

Might be beyond the powers of the mod team but I have a request...

Bring Jayop back :(

Just noticed this thread. Congrats vlad :)

Advertisement