Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Breakers Yard

• 19-02-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi there, I need to get parts for my car but I have no idea where the breakers yards are in my area. I would travel so if anybody has names/numbers of Breakers Yards in the Midlands area they would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭domania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 wcullen

Spot on. Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gog

Whelans, just outside PortLaoise is good place

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Where about is the one near Portlaoise. Im not from there but work there mst days. Which road is it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gog

Hi,
    Just head out the dublin road from PortLaoise and before the roundabout to go onto the N7 take a right hand turn over the N7 ( think there is a pub or something at the right turn ), it's out this road a bit on the right hand side, I've got few parts here over the years, nowadays even if they don't have part they can order it in for next day.

Whelans Auto Dismantlers.
    The Heath, Portlaoise, Co Laois

Phone: 057 8646663

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

apparently there is a crowd up north where you can source parts and they delivery twice a week to the green isle. Does anybody know of them? Cant remember their name?

Thanks

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭handbraker

b s parts near kilmone cross meath is a pretty big one. don't expect a receipt though as they told me they don't do these!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesO

apparently there is a crowd up north where you can source parts and they delivery twice a week to the green isle. Does anybody know of them? Cant remember their name?

Thanks

W.

Yea the one your looking for is Traynors (Make sure u use the "s" on their web addy or you'll get to a different site) in Tryone their massive and reasonably priced, me and my mates have used them quite often. Not sure if they deliver though I perfer to go up they've even got a supply of crashed super cars mad place!

www.traynors.co.uk

jO-)

Advertisement