Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet Banking - Lost my registration number

• 30-05-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

It's been a long time sinnce I have used internet banking and I've basically lost everything to do with it .ie. registration code.

I need to access it to get a statement asap but I can't find any sort of support services to do with internet banking that don't require you to enter your registration number when you ring up.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Your registration number is probably your birth date followed by 37

Ie 0101197137 for someone born on 01/01/1971

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

If only I knew my PAC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Longfield wrote:
    Your registration number is probably your birth date followed by 37

Ie 0101197137 for someone born on 01/01/1971

Don't know where you got that idea from.

And it's an 8 digit number.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

fade2black wrote:
    Don't know where you got that idea from.

And it's an 8 digit number.

Quite right , wasn't thinking, don't need the full year, in the example above it should read 01017137 , this was the way it worked when it started anyhow, now sure if its the same now, in any case, without the pin this info isn't much use.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,398 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Go to your branch and they will provide you with your registration number, they will also issue a new PAC that you will have to activate before you go online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement