Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have not been shot. The roll-out is gaining speed by the millions of doses. I could get shot given that I teach at university. Have been waiting for J&J.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haven't had much joy with any cbd stuff I've tried.

No idea when we'll be shot, the figures of people who have received seem fudged or unclear so I'm not holding my breath..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Now that the idiot-in-chief has been replaced, we now have daily press conferences, as well as frequent COVID briefings by scientists not politicians. The rollout is actually speeding up with the new president pushing it.

Ops. Got to go. Alarm at lab.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ops. Got to go. Alarm at lab.

The mutants are revolting!

• Advertisement

The mutants are revolting!

Not revolting about something Grem; rather are revolting in themselves. Thus they evolve. Ha.

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts!:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Nocts!:D
    No cartoon? Del must think we are cheap COVID dates?

No cartoon? Del must think we are cheap COVID dates?

giphy.gif

:P:P

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

• Advertisement

Aloha all. Hi and bye.

Be it a happy Sunny Day for ye all in Eire.

I'll have my room suitably darkened :pac:

I'll have my room suitably darkened :pac:

Using smoke from dragon fires.

Hmm bbq later!

Prepares beef, jalapeños, onions, green peppers on skewer.

beef, red onion, yellow pepper, mushroom for me :)

beef, red onion, yellow pepper, mushroom for me :)

Adds mushrooms. Changes white onions to red.

Just need some corn on the cob and we're set :)

• Advertisement

Just need some corn on the cob and we're set :)

Butter with Kerry Gold.

Happy Chips Day Nocts.

HAPPY FRIES DAY, SWANNIE!!!!! :D

HAPPY FRIES DAY, SWANNIE!!!!! :D

Ditto Del. I will have mine with mayo.

Ditto Del. I will have mine with mayo.

How big do you think the portion is that you can share with an entire county???

:eek::eek::pac:

Happy Burrito Day USA. No fooling.

How big do you think the portion is that you can share with an entire county???

:eek::eek::pac:
    Depends which county Del. Wink wink.

Depends which county Del. Wink wink.

:P:P:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is Swannie giving preferential treatment.

Advertisement