Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

CH3OH wrote: »
    Yesterday 18:45

Got my email with balancing statement today at 17:00

That was quick!

Did you get it i mean the sol or just email?.... I am getting emails only...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Did you get it i mean the sol or just email?.... I am getting emails only...lol

SOL.. Small refund thank God

I am not making it up and i dont want be spamming....but revenue must have some kind of issue on thems end....
    Today morning 2 email.... Yet no document...

Its not funnu see attached....

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Pistachio19

Bikerguy wrote: »
    I am not making it up and i dont want be spamming....but revenue must have some kind of issue on thems end....
    Today morning 2 email.... Yet no document...

Its not funnu see attached....

Would it have anything to do with enabling pop-ups on ROS?

https://www.revenue.ie/en/online-services/support/ros-help/something-is-not-working/issues-with-the-revenue-record/unable-to-open-or-view-documents-in-revenue-record.aspx

Thank you for input.... But i dont see it related...i see no new documents...before it was like orange dot and then i could see something is there....now nothing but emails....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tfeldi

I just called Revenue as I was still waiting for my Statement of Liability from early January and My Enquiries message was unanswered for over 2 years.

The issue is that the system struggles to correctly incorporate a small trading loss from a part time business. This is being worked on. That's fair enough.

So, for anyone else waiting for several weeks, better call as it may be a specific issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tfeldi

tfeldi wrote: »
    I just called Revenue as I was still waiting for my Statement of Liability from early January and My Enquiries message was unanswered for over 2 years.

The issue is that the system struggles to correctly incorporate a small trading loss from a part time business. This is being worked on. That's fair enough.

So, for anyone else waiting for several weeks, better call as it may be a specific issue.

I received my SOL and the refund soon after the above message.

Worth acknowledging: The fact that this thread is dead quiet since mid February hopefully means that everyone is sorted. Massive improvement to last year when people where still waiting in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Turkish1

tfeldi wrote: »
    I received my SOL and the refund soon after the above message.

Worth acknowledging: The fact that this thread is dead quiet since mid February hopefully means that everyone is sorted. Massive improvement to last year when people where still waiting in April.

Wouldn't say everyone :mad:

I submitted my tax return about 4 weeks ago now and still getting the same generic 'We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.' message

Bog standard PAYE employee return and just feels like something not right - don't want to resubmit return in case it throws it back to the beginning again.

What number best to ring (If I was so inclined)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭joeysoap

I am getting the same reply to my 2019 return. Since late last year.

I went ahead and completed 2020 a week ago. And received my sol for 2020 last week ( refund > €900 already received)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

Last year I completed returns for the previous 3 years and 2 SOLs came back in about a week. The last one never arrived and 2 months later I asked in my enquiries what they story was.

Turned out I had managed to send the return twice in one minute (no idea how, presumably some page refresh issue) and that somehow this resulted in them processing neither return. A few days after my enquiry they sorted it out.

• Advertisement

Last year I completed returns for the previous 3 years and 2 SOLs came back in about a week. The last one never arrived and 2 months later I asked in my enquiries what they story was.

Turned out I had managed to send the return twice in one minute (no idea how, presumably some page refresh issue) and that somehow this resulted in them processing neither return. A few days after my enquiry they sorted it out.

Rang them today and a system issue aswell. It had been selected for verification (further manual review it seems) and had been processed but somehow got stuck in the system even though it said it was done. Helpful lady on the phone removed the home worker credit and reapplied it and apparently that fixed it and was told it will be with me in 24-48hours - we shall wait and see

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Being paid my TWSS underpayment on Thursday - ~3.5k - and I can't easily see how I pay Revenue? Just use the generic payment option and credit to 2020?

Its in excess of my debit card single transaction limit I'm nearly sure

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Phone IVR tells you what to do - standard tax payment against 2020 and can use direct debit if its over your debit card limit.

You can apparently pay by credit card, which was tempting for the Avios but I decided it wouldn't look good!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

Turkish1 wrote: »
    Rang them today and a system issue aswell. It had been selected for verification (further manual review it seems) and had been processed but somehow got stuck in the system even though it said it was done. Helpful lady on the phone removed the home worker credit and reapplied it and apparently that fixed it and was told it will be with me in 24-48hours - we shall wait and see
    Would you have the number you used for them?

travist wrote: »
    Would you have the number you used for them?

A little late to respond, but I used 01 738 3636. Got through quickly and resolved. Hopefully helps

Advertisement