Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The North Face sale

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭rodneytrotter15

Balls, ordered two coats in XXL. Have one I bought in the States years ago and it's in tatters. It's a snug fit and is XL, hopefully the two I ordered aren't massive. Cheers to the OP....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

In terms of sizing, pay attention to the cut of the coat (listed in features). I wear medium and there's huge difference even within the same range e.g. Apex Flex GT and Apex Flex GT with Insulation. The later is a standard fit with tons of room, whereas the former is (a very) slim fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,384 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

In terms of sizing, pay attention to the cut of the coat (listed in features). I wear medium and there's huge difference even within the same range e.g. Apex Flex GT and Apex Flex GT with Insulation. The later is a standard fit with tons of room, whereas the former is (a very) slim fit.

Their returns bill is going to be massive!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

ugh canada goose look horrific imo, looks like the drug dealers clothing of choice, all these teens going around in the big black puffy jackets look so scrotey to me... think canada goose is a bit tarnished as a brand similar to how lacoste was..

gourcuff wrote: »
    ugh canada goose look horrific imo, looks like the drug dealers clothing of choice, all these teens going around in the big black puffy jackets look so scrotey to me... think canada goose is a bit tarnished as a brand similar to how lacoste was..

Funny seeing young lads in jackets like that and thinking they're knackers then hearing them speak like they're from Foxrock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

JD Sports have some good prices on the North Face McMurdo jackets. I picked up a green one for €202.50 (had a 10% off), €225 is reduced price. Exact same one is €330 on TNF website. Few sizes of black (€240) and grey (€225) available.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭iHungry

I got an extra 10% off when I signed up to their vipeak on the front page of the .co.uk website. Code worked fine on the .ie website

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭JoeCole26

Anyone return any items to North Face? I submitted a return 3 times and haven’t got any confirmation for pick up date/time. Have emailed them also and no reply. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,384 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    Anyone return any items to North Face? I submitted a return 3 times and haven’t got any confirmation for pick up date/time. Have emailed them also and no reply. Very frustrating.

You may need to schedule the return directly with UPS, using the tracking number from your returns slip.

https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_IE

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

I didnt have to organise anything. Went onto NF site, clicked returns, got a label and was told they'd pick it up that Friday. It was easily the best returns method I've ever encountered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

$hifty wrote: »
    I didnt have to organise anything. Went onto NF site, clicked returns, got a label and was told they'd pick it up that Friday. It was easily the best returns method I've ever encountered.

Yeah, same here - really nice return experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭JoeCole26

matzen wrote: »
    Yeah, same here - really nice return experience.

Very strange, i went through the same process and no word back or confirmation or pick-up. I have logged return via UPS now so should be all good. Thanks for your help Odyssey06

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

JoeCole26 wrote: »

I too had a crap experience, filled everything out on their site but never got confirmation and they didn't pick up as scheduled, emailed UPS they said they'd rearrange, rearranged pickup didn't happen, third time lucky by calling and speaking to a UPS person.

Advertisement