Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeth mathter?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Just called to say I loooovvvveeee yoooooou
    My darling please I'll always loooovvvveeee yoooouuuuu

Doo doo doo

*Guitar solo*

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always tolerate youuuuuuuuuuoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Dear Lord.

What happened to our little ****hole?

:(

Dear peon,

I wish I knew. One minute you're reveling in nonsense, held aloft in a sea of lovely abuse from the elder God (Iä Sarky!)

The next minute you're being interviewed by the person below you.

• Advertisement

Them was good, horrible days my friend. The golden age of this nest. We need to bring back the absurd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Nellie the Elephant packed her trunk
    And said goodbye to the circus
    Off she went with a trumpety-trump

Trump, Trump , Trump

Where you going Nelly? Why do you always leave me?

402296.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Dry Roasted Peanuts:

Ingredients: Peanuts, Dry roasted flavour

• Advertisement

Caution: may contain nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

Winner alright

Chicken, chicken, winner dinner!

Your username is an anagram of Tar Lords.

<3 Tar

You think that's accidental?

<<<333 Tar!!!

Is Tar dead? I heard she was dead. I hope this is not so.

Rumours of her demise have been greatly exaggerated. She's still strutting her sexy stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.

robert mugabe

more like 5 fold I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

it is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for , than a woman to deny you a hole she didn't drill

robert

• Advertisement

That particular piece of nonsense reminds me of the number 13 for some reason...

56baba3a67950d862e6052bf27a07117.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the N-gerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The N-gerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for soil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equalizing US$40,000,000,000. The N-gerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of soil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the N-gerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of N-geria, in moving these funds out of N-geria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the N-gerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the N-gerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 billion of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a N-gerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of N-geria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in prison in Legos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain shady officials of the Central Bank of N-geria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 421. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the N-gerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it. To apply for a visa pleases reply with your bank account number and sorting code, or you can take a picture of yourself holding your credit card.

Yours truly,

Prince Southcentralts.

moniesMoneys.jpg

I tried to go to the bank of legos like you said, brought my credit cards, phones and monies (pictured below) yet they would not take my deposit. Instead, they gave me a deposit-ion, and said I've to explain my story in front of the judge of logos...
    Fig. 1: cards and cash
    s-l300.jpg

Fig. 2: me, today
    2CC2CC8B00000578-3249174-Bunn_not_pictured_here_was_arraigned_in_Woburn_Superior_Court_on-a-57_1443194646109.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Don't worry about a thing my friend, I am a most proficient lawer, and not to mention a good friend to the court, I have been there many times, and know everyone by name. For the reasonable sum of 50 millions of dollars, I am confident I can secure you a private cell with a window.
    1435676716560.jpg

Though such privilege will not make many friends for you.

That looks like the window in your dad's bedroom.

Your mayoesty, I didn't realise you'd been fraternising with "The Enemy"(TM), and hanging around outside my dad's window again! You should have told me! I'd have come out to sell you popcorn.

The cheesy kind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Creative83

Hi

Oh hai! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Creative83

Hi again

Advertisement