Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chatwalk - Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Oh dear God. I spent way too much money. Oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Era it can't be that bad... Can it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Spending money on lovely things is great, good on ya lia lia. Great gig last night, the XX and then onto a pub for the Nitty Gritty club, 50's, rockabilly and 60's soul...enjoyed muchly!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Failed the exam. Damn you F&A!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Oh no!
    Would you like me to Ban you from the forum for the duration of your re-sits? :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement

I'll just be a good girl next time and give ALL my passwords to the other half. Is it sad that I can't wait to get them back after my exam this evening? Incidentally, 2 hours to learn an entire course should be enough right? Im normally not this lazy about exams but this year doesnt just hasn't clicked with me yet.

On the plus side, I went shopping yesterday to cheer me up and got 2 tops for a tenner each in Warehouse as well as a lovely necklace and bracelet (10 euro and 6) seems theyre ticketing their sale items early this year, they wernt even on a sale rail or anything.

Gutted for ya insert-gear..exams suck:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Popped into M&S after work today and stocked up on food. I love opening the fridge and seeing loads of yummy things! Yay! :D

Had the biggest wagon of a model in at the shoot today. Two hours late, and in a foul humour.

Days like this are rather annoying.

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Had the biggest wagon of a model in at the shoot today. Two hours late, and in a foul humour.

Days like this are rather annoying.

*hug* :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Wagon is one of my favourite insults ever. Just brilliant!

I'm heading out to Dundrum tomorrow (if I see Liffey Valley again I'll cry) to get some last presents together, and somehow get an epiphany on what the OH would like?! I got him 3 small things already and over the past two days I've worked out that I got him something he needs (useful gifts FTL!), something he has acquired over the last week and something he doesn't really like. PERFECT!

Does anyone know if there's a Topman in House of Fraser?

Gutted for ya insert-gear..exams suck:(

Things I've learnt today. 2 hours IS enough to learn an entire course. Last exam went well so Im chuffed
    Twee. wrote: »
    Wagon is one of my favourite insults ever. Just brilliant!

I'm heading out to Dundrum tomorrow (if I see Liffey Valley again I'll cry) to get some last presents together, and somehow get an epiphany on what the OH would like?! I got him 3 small things already and over the past two days I've worked out that I got him something he needs (useful gifts FTL!), something he has acquired over the last week and something he doesn't really like. PERFECT!

Does anyone know if there's a Topman in House of Fraser?

Is there another House of Fraser than Dundrum? But yes there is a topman. Fairly small though. I always thought that FTL stood for For the loss but i dont think that fits (maybe cos I think useful gifts are the best gifts)

Novella wrote: »
    *hug* :)

Cheers :)

On the plus side, there's a few inches of snow out \o/

Things I've learnt today. 2 hours IS enough to learn an entire course.
    This is NOT a lesson for life. Trust me on this. :o

I assume you are billing the agency for the extra 2 hours.
    Apart from the delay did the models mood affect the rest of the shoot? Again I'd bill extra for that.
    If the model isn't going to be professional about a job then stuff 'em.

OldGoat wrote: »
    This is NOT a lesson for life. Trust me on this. :o

Awww... but it has served me well so far!

OldGoat wrote: »
    I assume you are billing the agency for the extra 2 hours.
    Apart from the delay did the models mood affect the rest of the shoot? Again I'd bill extra for that.
    If the model isn't going to be professional about a job then stuff 'em.

I didn't type it out properly in my first post :o

She turned up two hours late (and in foul humour - I didn't get too stressed), so she's it's cutting into herself anyways - And I didn't exactly take any of her guff... I get extra pleasure from knowing that noone there will work with her again.

There isn't much time for d*cks, unless they're rather good.

There isn't much time for d*cks, unless they're rather good.
    /Bites tongue remembering that we arn't in AH anymore
    :rolleyes:

On the bus to Dublin to a Fight Like Apes gig..while they play lots in Galway it's really more about getting to meet old friends again and have some time in h+m tomorrow morning before heading home:-D

LadyP! The Sugar Club, tonight, 10:30 onwards. You HAVE to take the oppertunity. Come along after the gig. We'll be partying till 3ish.

• Advertisement

How did I not check the dates! Im not dressed, mildly rockabilly today but no heels! Hopefully I will, a little at the disposal of my friends decisions but Ill try!

Forget the heels. Not necessary, nice but not necessary. Vaguely Rockabilly is good. It's only a tenner in. It will be giggles galore.

Brrr, it's cold out today!

I'm having a post count war with sarannewrap! :)

It's even colder out today!!

Extra layers time I think!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Absolutely FREEZING. Vest tops and cardigans and tshirts galore today for work.

Heating is broken in River Island, work might as well be outside! We're all going around with coats and stuff on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Tis unbelievably cold out there... And because of that I've no idea what to wear out to night. Harumph.

fonpokno wrote: »
    Tis unbelievably cold out there... And because of that I've no idea what to wear out to night. Harumph.

I'm having the same problem!!!

This is why my local is great, nice and cosy, won't have to go far from the fire :)

Hmmm, am thinking about getting a pair of these;

e-armani-9594-eyeglasses-0807.jpg

Just not sure on the silver branding on the sides...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

It's a doozy alright! Many pairs of black tights are necessary but the dress I want to wear only looks good with transparent tights! And my nice boots have recently kicked the bucket so they can't keep me warm either.

This is going to be a night where my entire wardrobe ends up on my bed. And I mean everything. :p

Edit: I like them fajitas! I really like thicked-framed glasses on people though.

Advertisement