Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dublin Bus Route to feed Luas @ Broombridge

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭Daith

Hurrache wrote: »
    Yea, but you're close enough to the city then that it doesn't feel as bad as being stuck before you even hit Cabra. On Twitter anyway that seems to be the main complaint.

Interesting. I guess that road was always going to be the main bottleneck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭StreetLight

So, how is the 40E doing? Any time i see it, it's just carrying fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

GM228 wrote: »
    First I've heard of such, the only premium rate claims I've come across in recent years was one for Airlink drivers, the unions wanted €17 or so extra per day, the Labour Court rejected it.

I understand all drivers on DBs commercial services get premium payments (of varying amounts), but there are no agreed night rates other than specifically for the Nitelink drivers that I know of.

The intention currently is that the Night Services will be operated by a panel of Night-Duty only drivers,meaning they will regularly (>50% per anum) work over 3 hours between Midnight and 0700.

These Drivers then fall under the classification of Night Workers,which is NOT the same as a driver doing Night Work.

As the company currently has a large complement of Night Workers in engineering,these rates & conditions are being extended to the Driving grade interested in Night work (Of which there are a significant number :))

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

So, how is the 40E doing? Any time i see it, it's just carrying fresh air.
    From what I seen steady few getting on at Broombridge and few getting off around Finglas area after leaving Tyrrelstown

Advertisement