Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What class structure do you place yourself in, Irish society & why

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Better them than another 5 years of FG class

(and THAT'S the scary part.. the lack of palatable alternatives we have!)

Probably working/middle class... my salary supposedly puts me in the "top 10%" but yet I have less money than ever thanks to all the taxes and charges.

If your salary puts you in the top 10%, then you're not working class by any definition that includes income.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

In the Marxist model of capitalistic social class I'm proletarian risen to bourgeoisie...then fallen back to proletarian again. I'm a prole with pretensions and aspirations.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,721 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

majado wrote: »
    Eg..Lower class, working class , lower middle class. Middle class ,upper class?

Or are you even aware of class systems in Ireland

I am sure what class a farmer comes under.

I'm locking this one up as I suspect the OP is asking this as part of his college assignments.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement