Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 x 20" Print-on-Demand Un-stretched Canvas for $20 - Free International Shipping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I used this offer a few months ago, and the products were fab!

www.artscow.com

If you register, then go to your home page and click on 'credits and discounts' you will have around 400 free products! From watches, cosmetic bags, umbrellas to photos.

Fantastic site, and every free you get a code like above for products with free international delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Have used them before but only problem is that the shipping can take ages, I ordered something in mid November and it was posted start of Dec but didn't arrive here til last week.

Great stuff though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

fitzcoff wrote: »
    Have used them before but only problem is that the shipping can take ages, I ordered something in mid November and it was posted start of Dec but didn't arrive here til last week.

Great stuff though

Shipping was awful before Christmas, but I have ordered since and had the stuff in about 10 days. And that was one of the "Free Shipping" offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yeah i ordered one last time this was mentioned, it arrived today. Postage from Hong-Kong said 26.01.11.

Still the price and quality are brilliant.

I already bought a cheap artists canvas the same size so all I have to do is staple gun it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Did any of you order yet?

The facebook page show's free international shipping but the price is still showing...I haven't checked out yet...any of you get the free shipping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Is this worth it? I dont think so unless you can stretch it yourself. Cost me €40 to get a canvas stretched recently. Better off getting the ones that are already stretched.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭nordine

kc66 wrote: »
    Is this worth it? I dont think so unless you can stretch it yourself. Cost me €40 to get a canvas stretched recently. Better off getting the ones that are already stretched.

How hard can it be?

I thought you just wrap it around a frame and staple it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Id say you could give it a go, I wanted it done properly with the canvas I had. You still need to get the materials and put the time and effort into it. Also the danger of damaging the canvas.

Advertisement