Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamestop deal

• 02-03-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭

Until close of day today,black ops for x360 e5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

you forgot to mention its pre owned :) but still a very good price and its for ps3 to

• Moderators Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Spocker

Just back from Gamestop Kilkenny; none in stock for the 360, and it's priced at €8, not €5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭corks finest

youre mistaken,i have receipt,bought black ops 360,for e 5,i also registered free,maybe thats why i got discount,,ring wilton shopping centre,gamestop 021 4347 422

• Moderators Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Spocker

youre mistaken,i have receipt,bought black ops 360,for e 5,i also registered free,maybe thats why i got discount,,ring wilton shopping centre,gamestop 021 4347 422

Nope; the price on the sticker was €8 for each; the Xbox360 version was reduced from €19.99, the PS3 version reduced from €21.99

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

If you are a member of the Gamestop+ thing and show your card you get the discount. I got it for Saints Row 3.
    THey will give you the discount if you register there and then. Only takes a minute too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭corks finest

well ring the store in wilton,to verify this,thats why i supplied the number,also staff member told me ,they are running this discount every weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe the guy in kilkenny in g stop is a cork supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

please don't open up zombie threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement