Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my aib atm card

• 19-08-2006 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭billyhead

Hi,

I lost my atm card while on the beer last night i town. If anybody has had any experiences i losing their card before. I was just wondering is it straightforward enough to be re-issued a new one, will aib charge me for this and how long does it usually take for it to be send out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Happened me before, its very straightforward just ring 24 hr banking, they cancel the old 1 and issue a new 1, I had mine in 3 working days I think, and they don't charge a cent. They were very friendly about the whole thing aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Call 01 6685500 and report it lost, it should only take no more than 3-5 days I would imagine. I lost my BOI one and it was about the same amount of time. I don't think there is a charge for it (not listed under their Fees/Charges section of their website).

Ive dealt with these queries hundreds of times. Its very straightforward, takes about 45 seconds to cancel a card and a new card is issued.

Make sure to ask whether its delivered to your house or your branch. Also ask if you should expect a new PIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭billyhead

thanks lads

Advertisement