Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If Heaven existed, what would you want it to be?

• 18-03-2020 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭

For me it would be a non stop Techno rave or house party rave.

what about yourselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Already exists. Charing Cross Rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭This is it

A place on Earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Anywhere without the missus, fit to kill (so is she in fairness).

Hill 16

Waterford after beating kk to win the all ireland in hurling

On plz god,let it happen someday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

An island on the south pacific with a few like minded individuals and a few more helpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

What d'ya mean if?

This is it wrote: »
    A place on Earth.

Do you know what that’s what

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Like Rivendell in The Lord of the Rings. "A perfect house, whether you like food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

This is it wrote: »
    A place on Earth.

You beat me to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Big breasted women

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

The place my dogs went.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

A quiet pub on a rainy winter's night with the fire roaring, a cracking pint of Guinness and full of my loved ones.

I would imagine everyone is in the process of getting stoned, and there's plenty of munchies everywhere to match your cravings. It's only way I can imagine all those personalities managing to get along with each other. No whiting out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Me and my brother age 6 or 7 sitting in the back of grandads fiat circa 87 on a spin up the mountains with the sun beating through the glass, the smell of oil and brylcreem off him, the struggle of the car up a hill and a sugary flask of tea and cadburys chocolate waiting for after whatever madness and discovery we were allowed to do as mam and dad weren't around.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A sofa, an endless pot of tea and my mam and dad sitting there so I could have all the conversations I never got to have with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

This music would be playing, and my mind would be in an eternal state of meditational bliss

Thanks. 16:9 I can chill to this

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Advertisement