Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Second Hand Older Tablet

• 19-01-2021 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭

I have a very old large laptop which as to be plug in all the time due to dead battery, i thought a tablet might be better , one local to me for sale which comes with a attachable keyboard, i will only be using for web browsing and emails, its a Link 8 inch windows tablet with keyboard,windows 10,
    saids good battery , €40, worth it or too old ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,087 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

How old is it? Do you know what RAM it has? Windows 10 might tax it a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

spurious wrote: »
    How old is it? Do you know what RAM it has? Windows 10 might tax it a lot.
    not sure how old,release date year 2015, 1Gb ram, 32GB storage,
    i think these were released with windows 8.1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,087 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ì suppose just for browsing and emails it would be fine, but I would try get the price down a bit.
    I wonder could you get 8.1 back on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

spurious wrote: »
    Ì suppose just for browsing and emails it would be fine, but I would try get the price down a bit.
    I wonder could you get 8.1 back on it?

yeah might run better with window 8.1, not sure if easy done.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Shark7

Tt

• Advertisement
Advertisement