Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Looking for a Minikin V2 if anyone has one thats gathering dust.. Ill take it off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

***SALE***

SMOK Alien, mod only,silver, perfect condition. Boxed with all the spares. SOLD

Digiflavor Fuji Son GTA, stainless, dual and single deck. Boxed with all the spares. E20 including postage.

Coilart Mage, stainless, including various coloured drip tips and replacement glass tanks. Boxed with all the spares. SOLD.

Goblin Mini V3, stainless, single and dual decks. Boxed with all the spares. SOLD.

PayPal F&F please.

Similar to the troll rta is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Just picked up a SMOK Quantum 80W mod on vapourlites for 35 squids. Seems like a solid deal for a study little mod.

They have a good bit going on in their deals section

• Registered Users Posts: 3 C_Holland

*FOR SALE*
    Smok H-Priv Kit with Smok TF-V4 Micro tank and two Coils - 45 Euro
    Eleaf iJust 2 Kit with spare coil - 25 Euro
    x2 Bottles of Bomb Pop 150ml 3mg unopened - 10 Euro each

Post and packaging extra
    Contact me for information on delivery and payment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭leche solara

C_Holland wrote: »
    *FOR SALE*
    Smok H-Priv Kit with Smok TF-V4 Micro tank and two Coils - 45 Euro
    Eleaf iJust 2 Kit with spare coil - 25 Euro
    x2 Bottles of Bomb Pop 150ml 3mg unopened - 10 Euro each

Post and packaging extra
    Contact me for information on delivery and payment

Is that the same Bomb Pop that was 4.99 on Republic of Vape recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 C_Holland

Is that the same Bomb Pop that was 4.99 on Republic of Vape recently?

No I got it from the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

the iJust2 kit is €19 on GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

There's a pre tpd sale on at the moment with Republic Of Vape . All 10ml bottles of ROV liquids 50 cent . The minimum order is €10 but jaysus what a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Yogic wrote: »
    There's a pre tpd sale on at the moment with Republic Of Vape . All 10ml bottles of ROV liquids 50 cent . The minimum order is €10 but jaysus what a deal

I can't get them to net down to 50c for some reason.

• Advertisement

Yogic wrote:

Are they muck though?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

247music wrote: »
    Are they muck though?

Rov liquids are fine. Well the few iv tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Minium order is €10. Wont drop to 50c until you have 20 in your cart. Just ordered about 35 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

lankz92 wrote: »
    Minium order is €10. Wont drop to 50c until you have 20 in your cart. Just ordered about 35 :)

It's a confusing sale, doesn't mention anywhere that minimum order is €10. Seems they have to be all ROV liquids that make up the €10 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

It's a confusing sale, doesn't mention anywhere that minimum order is €10. Seems they have to be all ROV liquids that make up the €10 too.

Yeah ROV Liquids only , I thought I'd said that in the op , if not apologies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

247music wrote: »
    Are they muck though?

They're pretty average. I bought a load of them today before I realised that I'd bought them in the past.

Hard to describe, but their tobacco flavours just don't seem very rich, compared to my usual (Liqua). At that price though, it was worth stocking up for backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Hmm nothing in 3mg left as far as I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Bargain alert.

Ecirette are selling off Element liquid, 5 bottles for 15 Euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

picknmixdiy 33% off their nicotine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Got this from that Scottish reviewer "Vaping with Vic" & he says that they are all Genuine,this site is in the UK...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmkX7InMla8&t=65s

I just bought 8 x Samsung 25R...2600mah for £33 & that includes £5 for shipping to Ireland,no Paypal,I used my Debit Card.

https://www.nextdaybatteries.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Hoffa001

Have the following items to sell. No idea of their resell value

Nautilus Mini
    Nautilus X
    Aspire triton

Kanger NeBox (rubber missing from fire button) working.
    Kanger Evod
    Joytech AIO

Crown I

Mutation XS
    Steam Crave

iStick 50 (Damaged Display)
    iStick 100

Batteries

Hoffa001 wrote:
    Mutation XS Steam Crave

Which steam crave is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I have 2 coolfire XV mods which ive dropped and are not working,istick 30w also not working so i need a mod pretty urgent as going away Friday for the weekend, if someone has a second-hand mod they wanna sell for a reasonable price and can meet in Dublin city centre tomorrow let me know, i have one ordered in the post but that won't arrive until next week and i dont particularly want to buy another new one, so if anyone has a mod that will fit uwell crown,etc and can meet tomorrow let me know

jonny68@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jonnny68 wrote:
    I have 2 coolfire XV mods which ive dropped and are not working,istick 30w also not working so i need a mod pretty urgent as going away Friday for the weekend, if someone has a second-hand mod they wanna sell for a reasonable price and can meet in Dublin city centre tomorrow let me know, i have one ordered in the post but that won't arrive until next week and i dont particularly want to buy another new one, so if anyone has a mod that will fit uwell crown,etc and can meet tomorrow let me know

I've an Rx mini for 35 if your interested. To be honest though, battery life won't be great running a crown in it

Garyt82 wrote: »
    I've an Rx mini for 35 if your interested. To be honest though, battery life won't be great running a crown in it

what are u talking mate half a day, ill have an external charger with me, also have an iSub atmoizer , if you can do it for less than 35 might be interested, noticed a few deals in a vape shop in Temple Bar can get a really good deal for 49

email me anyway pal i dont be on here much

jonny68@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

jonnny68 wrote:
    i assume this is the mod you mean as well mate?

jonnny68 wrote:
    what are u talking mate half a day, ill have an external charger with me, also have an iSub atmoizer , if you can do it for less than 35 might be interested, noticed a few deals in a vape shop in Temple Bar can get a really good deal for 49

That's the one. It's a built in battery, think it's 2100mah. I was running a crown on it for a few days. You won't get half a day at 60 watts. It's better suited to a Nautilus at around 18watts. That's the way i was using it, just for out and about and sneaky vapes in the pub

Garyt82 wrote: »
    That's the one. It's a built in battery, think it's 2100mah. I was running a crown on it for a few days. You won't get half a day at 60 watts. It's better suited to a Nautilus at around 18watts. That's the way i was using it, just for out and about and sneaky vapes in the pub

i wouldn't be using it at 60 watts pal, is it in full working order, ill offer you ?30, can meet in town tomorrow around lunchtime or anytime around Merrion Square (during office hours just a few mins notice needed) as i work around there i can nip out, just need a temporary mod for a while before my eleaf arrives in the post, ill have an external charger with me anyway so can always just charge as i go, let us know if you can do that mate and ill be good to go but has to be tomorrow as flying out Friday, cheers

Jonny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

T-Juice available

Flavours

Clara T
    Red astaire
    Strawberri
    Vamp Vape
    Bubblegum
    Mentice
    TY-4
    Green Steam
    Jack the Ripple

[IMG][/img]18158015_121715571713042_249421263494339284_n.jpg

€7 each
    Free postage
    10 for €60

• Advertisement

probably won't be on here again until next week or something as heading away the weekend so if interested email me mate I can access that anytime.

cheers

Advertisement