Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Yeah also forgot to post I had the OBS Engine next day, top notch as usual from Dr. Duck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Yeah also forgot to post I had the OBS Engine next day, top notch as usual from Dr. Duck

Quack quack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

2x triton mini for £25. Not bad.

If i didnt already have one id probly go for it.

Few other good deals on there by the looks of it too

[url]Http://www.ecigaspire.co.uk/shop.php#!/2-x-Gold-Aspire-Triton-Mini-Tank/p/68073281/category=21611247[/url]

Edit: ASPIRE10 gets another 10% off. Free post to UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

duckman!! wrote: »
    OK here's a list of all my tanks and mods, not going to put a price on them instead make me an offer!!
    everything comes in there original boxes with all the spare o-rings, spare glass, booklets etc.

1x SMOK TFV8 cloud beast's (1 SS)

1x Geekvape Tsunami 24mm (SS) in perfect condition, ill throw in a roll of wire and cotton.

1x Smok TFV8 baby

I'd have interest in the above, but have no clue what to offer- if you want to PM me and we can figure out what you'd consider a fair price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

For sale: Kanger Cupti, black.
    Bought last week, used once.
    All bits in box remain untouched.
    Comes with clrba which is an extra outside of the standard kit @10euro
    Looking for 55euro posted. Paypal f&f

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Anyone selling an RX200 or a similar enough high wattage mod?

Looking for a second one to go with my Alien :)

_Tyrrell_ wrote:
    Anyone selling an RX200 or a similar enough high wattage mod?

Pm'd

**Sale**
    Aspire Nautilus 2, unopened, stainless, including all the extras.
    22E including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭deisedav

**Sale**
    Aspire Nautilus 2, unopened, stainless, including all the extras.
    22E including postage.

I'll take it thanks.

• Advertisement

deisedav wrote:
    I'll take it thanks.

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

**Sale** Aspire Nautilus 2, unopened, stainless, including all the extras. 22E including postage.

You didn't even try it!!

moleyv wrote:
    You didn't even try it!!

Ahhh moley, I'm not that bad :) I got the tank on it's own and then spotted it in an Aspire kit, a little 50w mod included with the tank with a built in battery which is ideal for it so I went with the kit. :)

Ahhh moley, I'm not that bad I got the tank on it's own and then spotted it in an Aspire kit, a little 50w mod included with the tank with a built in battery which is ideal for it so I went with the kit.

They look nice alright, and are matchy matchy.

moleyv wrote:
    They look nice alright, and are matchy matchy.

Yeah, went for the red one, some excellent reviews on both the mod and tank so, fingers crossed.

Yeah, went for the red one, some excellent reviews on both the mod and tank so, fingers crossed.

Yeah i have the stainless tank. Use it with an all black Pico, good pairing. Nice and compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

moleyv wrote: »
    Yeah i have the stainless tank. Use it with an all black Pico, good pairing. Nice and compact.

Same here. The 0.7ohm coils are troopers. Not the easiest to get at the moment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Ar!

Gwildor wrote: »
    Hi all...

Down sizing my vape collection so moving these on:

Sigelei 213

Goon 22mm RDA (Black)

60 euro each.

Would prefer a local deal, but will post. Thanks

If the SIGELEI 213 is still available, what colour is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Trond wrote: »

Kix selling the goblin mini for €5 at the moment. Mix and match 3 drippers/rta's for €10.
    I'd imagine there will be some serious bargains to be had closer to may.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

The goblin mini is a serious tank what the hell is up with these prices? Since I went dual coil I can't go back to 1! What's kix??

edit: lol delivery on that goblin cost more than the goblin. cheaper to get it from fasttech i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

corsav6 wrote:
    Kix selling the goblin mini for €5 at the moment. Mix and match 3 drippers/rta's for €10. I'd imagine there will be some serious bargains to be had closer to may.

What kix is that? Theres one in limerick but Ive only ever been in there once.. wonder if specials like that are only in certain kix shops or all?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

247music wrote:
    What kix is that? Theres one in limerick but Ive only ever been in there once.. wonder if specials like that are only in certain kix shops or all?

It's in them all. Deal is online too. I got 3 wotofo rdas for a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Where's the 3 for 10 deal?! I'm so out of the loop here

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Hope this is permitted, not an ecig but vape related.

I'm selling a Storz and Bickel Crafty vaporiser, brand new in box and unopened, full 2 year warranty, price - €225. Can accept PP and send via registered post or meet up around Dundrum/Stillorgan/Blackrock.

I have this because I owned one that developed a fault and they replaced it for me.

Cheapest price on Amazon.co.uk or .de (that will deliver) is 219 GBP / 255.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Pure Mist(NI) are gradually dropping their prices on stuff that don't meet the new regs...
    I have used this Vendor many times before & using PM...

http://puremist.co.uk/smok-tfv8-baby-beasttank

Pure Mist(NI) are gradually dropping their prices on stuff that don't meet the new regs...
    I have used this Vendor many times before & using PM...

http://puremist.co.uk/smok-tfv8-baby-beasttank

Some good deals on ejuice there as well. Id recommend the Element Dripper Range Creme & Fresh Squeeze. Good value ;£5 for 20ml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Trond wrote: »
    Some good deals on ejuice there as well. Id recommend the Element Dripper Range Creme & Fresh Squeeze. Good value ;£5 for 20ml.

Ecirette is selling element off for five Euro with free shipping at the moment :)

Ecirette is selling element off for five Euro with free shipping at the moment :)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭smilgy

Seriously good service. Ordered yesterday afternoon, was here this morning!

Advertisement