Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Went around and around with someone who has a working brain,who cant see the when I say I need reminding of an event the is possibly in 10 weeks, that its my bad memory is the issue not as he seems convinced, laziness or trying to make them responsible for things.

Ta, ppl who have the fortune of a good memory and education not being able to figure out that ppl with bad memories, have bad memory traits/forget things!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When you look nice but can’t get a good selfie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Some dirty cretin left a trail of disposable face masks along the road near my house.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Facemask makes my glasses steam up.

Would you consider getting a visor? I couldn't stop my glasses from steaming up, so got a visor last week. I find it so much better, though not as good as not having to wear a mask in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Be right back

People who leave a room without turning off the light.

Work colleagues who go on and on about their wedding next August. Long year ahead!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Work colleagues who go on and on about their wedding next August. Long year ahead!!
    These are the same people who will invite you around and make you watch their wedding video. The entire unedited version :(

These are the same people who will invite you around and make you watch their wedding video. The entire unedited version :(

On about the cost of flowers, hair and make-up... zzz.

On about the cost of flowers, hair and make-up... zzz.
    Lol. And if people don't notice and comment on the special little touches she chooses for the reception (be honest, who gives a crap) she throws a hissy-fit.

Lol. And if people don't notice and comment on the special little touches she chooses for the reception (be honest, who gives a crap) she throws a hissy-fit.

Hopefully she won't become a total bridezilla. She's a nice girl but doesn't seem to realise that people aren't interested in the fine details of wedding planning!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im eating healthy and dont eat after 8.Except oh has made duck and pancakes,and the smell is amazing.

This is really testing my willpower.

• Advertisement

Dirty manky facemasks in general. Don't like 'pawing' the dirty yokes when am outside, so leave it looking like a chinwarmer or summit :mad:

Also, lack of 'fresh air' with the bloody things. Wearing it for half an hour or so round supamarket, and I start feeling woozy - not good :mad:

It's like the 'cure' could well be worse than the illness. Might get one of them welding type looking plastic jobs :pac:

Gemma Collins is on The Jonathan Ross Show and referring to herself in the third person.
    You're not that special, love.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gemma Collins is on The Jonathan Ross Show and referring to herself in the third person.

She more than TA me P M .
    Apparently there's two GC's , the real her and then her public persona GC.

One is more than enough, let alone two .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She more than TA me P M .
    Apparently there's two GC's , the real her and then her public persona GC.

One is more than enough, let alone two .

And her f*cking saying 'd'you know what I mean?' on a loop.
    Someone make her stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And get f*cking saying 'd'you know what I mean?' on a loop.
    Someone make her stop.

I'm afraid no one can stop her...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,694 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Around 30 minutes ago all of a sudden the tranquil pillow of quiet was exploded open by multiple cop cars descending on the area, followed by the Garda chopper, 30 minutes of ‘sleep ? Forget about it Strumms !’ Finally the noise abates, I AM drifting off, then neighbors alarm is going, for about 20 minutes.... 2 am, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

"My son will be thirteen months soon". A year. Your son is a year. :rolleyes:

People who say 'I'm out' on a thread, like they are on Dragon's Den or something.
    Get over yourself, Dr Ego, nobody cares.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Usually on this bank holiday I'm awake all night after a party and on the sesh playing music and having great conversations with strangers and old friends until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Strumms that sounds like 0 craic, we have building works going on in four different directions at the moment and on any given morning (weekends and bank holidays and everything), one or all of them are guaranteed to be hopping. In the last five months I've determined that interruptions like that to the morning (certainly pre-7.30am)should be regarded as a civil offence. :(

I can't stand her.
    She really thinks she's something special.
    I think she thinks she's on a par with Madonna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

dubstarr wrote: »
    I can't stand her.
    She really thinks she's something special.
    I think she thinks she's on a par with Madonna.

that is very harsh on madonna. at least madonna has some talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Antares35 wrote: »
    "My son will be thirteen months soon". A year. Your son is a year. :rolleyes:
    I know ridiculous isn't it? I've encountered that kind of thing a lot at this stage of my life what with me being 447 months old and all.
    People who say 'I'm out' on a thread, like they are on Dragon's Den or something.
    This has made me laugh so much! Seriously giggling for three minutes straight here.

TA at having to wash a bowl immediately after eating porridge or Weetabix, no sitting in a post meal glow unless I want to put some elbow grease removing what seems like dried concrete from the bowl if I wait for a few minutes.

Anyway enough from me, I'm out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having to clean the french press after use, bitter coffee despite following instructions to the letter.

The makers of chocolate bars who reduce the weight by 10g or 15g at a time, and hope that nobody notices.
    Mein fave has gone from 125g down to 100g over time.

The price stays the same though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm in work right now and my girlfriend sent me a photo of our front window. Two people sitting on our window ledge having a chat. She is too scared to tell them to move away from our house.

I'm ****ing seething because I'm not there, because I don't tolerate that sh1t.

I'd be telling them to move away.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Exactly. Or I'm baaaaack.
    Okay, were you away? :rolleyes:

that is very harsh on madonna. at least madonna has some talent.

I know but she goes on like shes the best thing since sliced bread GC.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TA at having a hangover.
    First alcohol I've had since around Christmas.
    I'm an all or nothing guy so of course went way overboard.
    I've a tongue now like Gandhi's sandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for people farting loudly :mad:

• Advertisement

When you are about to click on something and suddenly the whole site jerks up or down. You end up clicking the wrong thing and taken off somewhere you don't want to be.

TA that Boards.ie is gone haywire lately (even more than usual).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement