Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Makeover!

• 10-08-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey there,
    I'm a crossdresser who really wants a makeover whilst dressed as a woman. I'd like my face, eyes, lips, blush, mascara done, and maybe false nails.
    You don't have to be a professional beautician, just a female or females who love makeup and know how to apply it properly.
    I can't accomodate but can go anyplace in the general Dublin area. I'd be dressed in female clothes as you do my makeup.
    Kisses,
    H!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

defo have a look on youtube plenty of tips there , this guy is a drag queen hes a brill make up artist http://www.youtube.com/user/petrilude

http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist he is the beez kneez plenty of tips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Hey there,
    I'm a crossdresser who really wants a makeover whilst dressed as a woman. I'd like my face, eyes, lips, blush, mascara done, and maybe false nails.
    You don't have to be a professional beautician, just a female or females who love makeup and know how to apply it properly.
    I can't accomodate but can go anyplace in the general Dublin area. I'd be dressed in female clothes as you do my makeup.
    Kisses,
    H!
    You have no idea how much i would love to do this!! but unfortunately I am in Cork... so unless you can make a trip down, sorry! :( but i agree with pertilude on You Tube... amazing drag queen with brilliant tips. Hope you find someone to help you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Thanks so much for your replies. :)
    Thanks for the advice Tanya, I have a youtube page and subscribe to petrilude too. I have loads of my own makeup but would love to have it applied by someone with a bit more experience! Thanks for the other link too, I hadn't seen that site before.
    Cheers Nursemar, I would be soooo happy if I could find someone in Dublin as enthusiastic as you! I won't be in Cork for the foreseeable future :mad:
    H.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

I know a girl who works as a make up artist and is doing a course in advanced make up techniques. I remember her telling me she has to do a mans drag make up for her portfolio and was having trouble with it because no men she knew would agree to do it and be photographed. Not sure if you'd mind being photographed? I don't have her number but i could get it if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Hi Slowmoe,
    That sounds very interesting. If she wanted to do it then it would have to be in the next 5 days or so. I´d be willing to be photographed as long as they didn´t end up on billboards or something! My email is [SNIP] if she wants to contact me directly too. Btw there's a pic of me in the last page of the What Did You Wear Today thread in the Fashion & Appearance section and alos some pix on my profile in an album there!
    Thanks,
    H.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

heathersissy79 I've removed your email address. We don't allow people to post them as it's not a good idea. You can use the PM function.

Advertisement