Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

GA €90 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

Under 16’s in seating area accompanied.

Seating areas are safe for children but question is would they be able for it It’s noisy and loud... depends on the child. One might love it and the other hate it

Thanks a million. I think she'd love the show and I'd go for the music. Hadn't really thought of bringing her until my husband suggested it. And her friend went to Taylor swift so she'd like the being able to say she's been to a concert too. Sure plenty of time to decide whether it would be for her or not. And it's quite a late night but wanted to check if it was a possibility. Personally I can't wait though 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Discokiiid wrote: »
    GA €90 !!

Where did you see or read this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

Where did you see or read this ?

My source who told me the venue, date, ticket sales date told me ;)

Scroll back to original source it was me ;) trust me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Discokiiid wrote: »
    GA €90 !!

Realistic for an outdoor gig here?
    It's a pretty average price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭Zardoz

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Realistic for an outdoor gig here?
    It's a pretty average price

Standing in the UK is £93 ,Golden Circle is £109
    German gigs standing is 94 euro ,Golden Circle is 150 euro.
    So probably 95 and 125 for Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

just thinking out loud does anyone successfully buy tickets in a shop anymore? I was thinking if I don't get any in the presale I could try the shop and the phone at the same time Tuesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Does anyone know how the MCD presale works? Trying to cover my bases here in case the verified fan link doesn't come through!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

julyjane wrote: »
    just thinking out loud does anyone successfully buy tickets in a shop anymore? I was thinking if I don't get any in the presale I could try the shop and the phone at the same time Tuesday morning

Queuing up at one of the outlets usually works fine, assuming you're not way back in the queue. So you've to weigh up if you're gonna be in a massive queue or not.

They usually have a slightly bigger allocation for walk-in so if it 'sells out' online in 4 minutes, an outlet may still be selling its allocation.

If I was going though, go to a ticketmaster outlet like Stephens Green rather than a shop that has ticketmaster functionality.

Tickets starting at €69.50 for the gig which will probably be for the stands at the back.

• Advertisement

Queuing up at one of the outlets usually works fine, assuming you're not way back in the queue. So you've to weigh up if you're gonna be in a massive queue or not.

They usually have a slightly bigger allocation for walk-in so if it 'sells out' online in 4 minutes, an outlet may still be selling its allocation.

If I was going though, go to a ticketmaster outlet like Stephens Green rather than a shop that has ticketmaster functionality.

Do shops even have an allocation anymore ?
    I know my local shop only got 2 tickets for Post Malone last week ,there were 50 people queuing .
    From what Ive heard from people going in there they usually get hardly any tickets for popular events.

I do wish they would release the venue layout and prices , just so people weigh up what they tickets to aim for based on preference and budget

Zardoz wrote: »
    Do shops even have an allocation anymore ?
    I know my local shop only got 2 tickets for Post Malone last week ,there were 50 people queuing .
    From what Ive heard from people going in there they usually get hardly any tickets for popular events.

Shops generally no or not a lot at all, ticketmaster outlets yes.

Got my verified fan email

Was able to see seating chart on the app

the tickets are split into

GA

Platinum

VIP

But no prices or what sections each apply to.

Seating chart as expected.

About 1/3 of the pitch is golden circle and the rest is general standing.

Both standing areas are strictly over 14s with under 16s requiring someone to accompany.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Got my email there now too.

What's the chances of actually getting tickets tomorrow? I've never used the verified fan thing before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Verified fan waiting list

Can anyone explain the logic of having the Verified fan onsale at 9am on a Saturday morning ?
    Why not 11 or 12 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Zardoz wrote:
    Can anyone explain the logic of having the Verified fan onsale at 9am on a Saturday morning ? Why not 11 or 12 ?

Why not?! Why 11 or 12, not 9.....

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

ILikeBoats wrote:
    Verified fan waiting list

Same here. Fingers crossed for Tuesday hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Heaven forbid there would be a seating plan up

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

I signed up to the MCD list but I don’t have an email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

Got lucky on the verified fan thingy.
    So here's hoping for tomorrow.

Not seeing a layout on this device.

Can anyone please confirm prices for various options?

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Heaven forbid there would be a seating plan up

It's up on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

Is it only a certain number of people that get the email? Or did I somehow screw it up when registering

Fancy sticking a screengrab up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

see how it says movement between gold circle and pitch is not permitted, will there be separate bars and toilets for GC then? I only ever went GC in Slane and was able to go freely between the 2 because there were no toilets or bars in the gold circle. sorry for all the questions but I've never been to the RDS before.

there's a group of us going together and some want gold circle and others want pitch but it always happens anyway that people get separated from their friends at a concert and find each other after.

Certainly at Robbie Williams at The Aviva, there was no movement between the 2 areas.
    Oddly, there was no access for GC area to merchandise which was a bit odd as I'd consider GC to be where the "hardcore" fan would be and more likely to purchase merch.

Different entrances.

How they would do it at The RDS, I am not sure but I'd guess it will be a similar system.

julyjane wrote: »
    see how it says movement between gold circle and pitch is not permitted, will there be separate bars and toilets for GC then? I only ever went GC in Slane and was able to go freely between the 2 because there were no toilets or bars in the gold circle. sorry for all the questions but I've never been to the RDS before.

there's a group of us going together and some want gold circle and others want pitch but it always happens anyway that people get separated from their friends at a concert and find each other after.

Any at gig I've been at in Rds the toilets are in an area by the food.
    So it won't matter if you are ga or golden circle

• Advertisement

Is it only a certain number of people that get the email? Or did I somehow screw it up when registering

There's two presales.
    There's the verified fan one.
    Anyone that registered will get an email.
    This will say successful or waiting list.
    Anyone that is successful gets a code text to them.
    That's onsale in the morning.

There's also the mcd presale Monday.

Advertisement