Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Month Amazon Prime for £11.99

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I just switched over my prime to this offer and they have also just given me £10 Amazon credit to use also :)

Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-22-40-49.png

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Just got the 3 months and £10 credit, used it towards the echo dot. Thanks Aquos! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Not getting that offer when I click on link unfortunately. Sorry take it back. Now working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

I've clicked Switch My Plan and Pay twice now and I don't think it's updated my membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭toonarmy1

can you cancel after the 3 months ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Nice one OP. I was going to pay 7.99 just for one more month after my trial had ended but this is a decent deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

podge018 wrote: »
    I've clicked Switch My Plan and Pay twice now and I don't think it's updated my membership.

I did it and it switches when your current plan expires so its not instant.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    can you cancel after the 3 months ?

Yes you can cancel at any time and still have access to prime until your renewal date

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mr O

I had to log out of amazon click on the link and it brought me to the offer then, renews from today seems to lose the remaining time left on your current months membership not that I’m complaining great offer thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mr O

mossy464 wrote: »
    I did it and it switches when your current plan expires so its not instant.
    Oh my new renewal is three months from today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Is it only for people not on prime? I can't see any deal it just loads me to all the Amazon prime benefits on phone.. I tried changing sub but it won't let me...

Mr O wrote: »
    I had to log out of amazon click on the link and it brought me to the offer then, renews from today seems to lose the remaining time left on your current months membership not that I’m complaining great offer thanks

The t&c actually claim they will refund your current membership period in accordance with their refund policy, whatever that means.

Is it only for people not on prime? I can't see any deal it just loads me to all the Amazon prime benefits on phone.. I tried changing sub but it won't let me...

Nope, Ive been a prime member for about 9 months now and I was able to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Did u try logging out first. Then go back and click on link. That what I did cos it wasn't working first. Then it worked for me

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Worked for me. I was on the monthly plan

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Lads check out this thread- 6 months free Prime and then half price until 2024

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058028890

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Lads check out this thread- 6 months free Prime and then half price until 2024

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058028890

If you are a current student / have a student email address, which I am not/ do not have :(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

I renewed with the £11.99 deal but I'm not seeing the £10 credit page ,where do ye see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

ballybro wrote: »
    I renewed with the £11.99 deal but I'm not seeing the £10 credit page ,where do ye see that.

Same no credit for me after appearing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Have a look in your prime membership section, mine was in there.

Only €5 for me though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

No credit whatsoever on offer for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Can i watch these premier league games so with this subscription??

Prime Cuts | Amazon's December fixtures

Tuesday December 3

7.30pm Crystal Palace v Bournemouth
    8.15pm Burnley v Man City
    Wednesday December 4

7.30pm Chelsea v Aston Villa
    7.30pm Leicester v Watford
    7.30pm Man Utd v Tottenham
    7.30pm Southampton v Norwich
    7.30pm Wolves v West Ham
    8.15pm Liverpool v Everton
    Thursday December 5

7.30pm Sheff Utd v Newcastle
    8.15pm Arsenal v Brighton
    Thursday December 26

12.30pm Tottenham v Brighton
    3pm Bournemouth v Arsenal
    3pm Aston Villa v Norwich
    3pm Chelsea v Southampton
    3pm Crystal Palace v West Ham
    3pm Everton v Burnley
    3pm Sheff Utd v Watford
    5.30pm Man Utd v Newcastle
    8pm Leicester v Liverpool
    Friday December 27

7.45pm Wolves v Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 45 RazorT

Yes - they will be live streamed on the app. Have a lot of other live sport NFL, tennis etc.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You'll only be able to watch them if you have your account set up as a UK one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You'll only be able to watch them if you have your account set up as a UK one.

Can you change this or is it due to IP?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I just switched over my prime to this offer and they have also just given me £10 Amazon credit to use also :)

Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-22-40-49.png

how did you do this? I'm trying to cancel my yearly prime ad they won't let me.
    thanks

Edit: Managed to persuade them to cancel and they offered £71 refund and account still active. Wonder will it be deactivated in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭duffmagic

Thanks op. Switched long running prime to this.

I was paying monthly and they say after 3 months we'll get charged annually in advance. I'm hoping it's possible to change back to monthly. Guess worst case cancel and join again.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Can you change this or is it due to IP?

I don't want to clog this thread up with it but you need:
    • your account region set to UK
    • your home & 1-click address set to your parcel motel one
    • your 1-click credit card set to Revolut with billing address as parcel motel.

You will also need to get on to amazon to switch the region to UK at their end too.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Thanks Mickeroo, I had all that done but it stopped working few months ago, contacted cs and sorted now. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Thanks Mickeroo, all setup for PL games over the next month

Advertisement