Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro-Direct Soccer

• 05-05-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I ordered a pair of football boots yesterday around 5 o clock and I still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, I read on the internet that their site is buggy and it could be down, has anyone had any problems with them lately?

Thanks a lot!

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/home.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

ordered off them before a month later no sign of boots! emailed them and got money back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

My order actually came yesterday which was very quick delivery, I still didn't get any e-mail confirming my order or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ordered a full kit for 11 with them with crest / names / numbers etc and was all dealt with very well.

Must be just an issue with the site or ordering system at the moment. Haven't had any issues with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Ordered a full kit for 11 with them with crest / names / numbers etc and was all dealt with very well.

Must be just an issue with the site or ordering system at the moment. Haven't had any issues with them.

Ya i'm happy with their service and very quick delivery considering it said 7-10 days and I got it in 2 days but I was just worried that I got no confirmation E-mail or anything else about the order from them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ Lucian Agreeable Karate

For some reason they keep blocking my Card details and sending an e-mail addressed to my mam (I ordered of them before with her card since i didn't have one and used my current address).

It's strange since I ordered on Friday and everything was fine but now my card keeps failing the security check and I have enough money on it!

anyone else having this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Maybe you should call them to place the order and explain the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Ordered football boots recently without any problems and they were dispached next day but the courier was unable to find my house (the sticks!)

So i went into the depot to pick them up and was chatting to the guy there who was saying that a problem they have with pro direct is that they won't attach any contact number to the order which makes deliveries difficult

Advertisement