Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Lessons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 billerama

Hi everyone. I offer quality classical violin lessons in Kylemore College, Ballyfermot. For further info http://www.wlees.com or http://www.kylemorecollege.ie. We offer professional tuition and a great orchestra. You can contact me directly on 0872497547 or williamlees@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alice_G

Subject(s):Classical and Acoustic Guitar Lessons
    Lessons in Students Home? No
    Contact Name: Alice Goodwin
    Email: alicegoodwin54@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Looking for an experienced piano teacher in Dublin for intermidiate piano player studying music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

Hi

Im looking for Violin Lessons for 2 children, aged 6 & 8. Both are beginners but very keen to learn. In our home ideally but can travel to South Dublin / Wicklow.

Elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thegeeenee

Classes for beginner piano students available in Dunlaoghaire area.

Rate is €12 for 30 mins and classes are 1 to 1 in my home or the students. Each term lasts 8 weeks.

I am currently at Diploma level and am available any day in the week.

For more info call 0860624680

Email: alexkeaney91@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 piano-galway

Friendly piano teacher with 15 years teaching experience has availablilty for students.

Students may enter either the RIAM or ABRSM exams (although this is not compulsory) All are welcome from beginners to advanced. I also cover theory and practical musicianship.

I am based in Co Galway and easily accesable from Gort, Loughrea, Kinvara, Athenry, Craughwell and Oranmore

Students are welcome to start any time of year and am currently accepting people who want to have lessons over the summer holidays.

I am also an experienced accompanist and have accompanied for instrumental exams, ballet exams and Junior/Leaving cert.

Reasonable rates and a fun relaxed atmosphere. All enquiries welcome

Please contact me for more details at pianogalway1@gmail.com or (085) 140 2680

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Looking for guitar teacher in Knocklyon/Terenure/Rathgar/Rathmines area to focus on learning fingerstyle guitar and take the grades.

Experience with alternate tunings would be nice too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 benzene

Hi,
    I’m looking for piano lessons in Rathmines area. I’m a complete beginner (adult) and would prefer to have the lessons in my own home. PM me with your details if interested.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Graham73

Hi, I am interested in Keyboard lessons for my 7year old daughter, we live in the Clondalkin area, if you can be of help please reply.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ailbhe Hennigan

- Private piano lessons

-15 euro per half hour lesson. Longer lessons are 20 euro per forty-five minute lesson and 25 euro per hour lesson

-Everyone of all skills and ages welcome and exam students catered for

-Have been teaching for a few years, have completed all my grades, have just completed my final year of a three year course in music at NUI Maynooth and am currently studying for my diploma in pianoforte at the Royal Academy of Music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭walsh.peter

Hi There
    Am looking for adult beginner Clarinet lessons for the Midleton Area East Cork. Please pm me.
    regards
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 41 baughd2

Hi All.
    Does anybody know where I could find affordable singing lessons anywhere near or around Dublin City center? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ragalag

Subject(s): Classical Piano (up to Grade 8 standard)
    Lessons in students home: Yes
    Contact name: Abigail
    Email: oreillab@tcd.ie

I have been playing piano from a very young age. I completed a Performance Diploma in Piano with the London College of Music. I am also currently studying Medicine in TCD. €20/30mins. €30/hr.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DS22

:)Can anyone recommend a piano teacher in the Knocklyon, Ballyboden area
    For a 13 year old girls going into second year widhing to sit piano and recorder in her Junior cert
    Someone reaonably priced that she would like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Subject(s):Beginners Guitar(Incl. Electric) & Keyboard, Music Theory,
    Composition, Sound Technology, Recording Techniques, Mixing and Live Sound Programming including Multimedia.

Graduate rates.

Lessons in students home: Dependant on location
    Contact name: Ben
    Email: benmchughmusic@gmail.com

For more info on myself and my music please visit benmchugh.wordpress.com
    or follow me on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭cliona88

I am an experienced piano teacher with a degree in music. I cater for students who wish to play for enjoyment and also to prepare for RIAM examinations. The price for a lesson is 12e per half hour and hour lessons are also available. I offer piano lessons in my own home which is in newbridge town. Adults and children catered for as well as beginners and advanced students!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MrFuath

Subject(s): Piano Lessons.
    Lessons in Students Home? Yes.
    Contact Name: John Buckley
    Email: jbuckley673@gmail.com

Classically trained grade 8 pianist offering Piano Lessons in Mullingar / Delvin Area. Lessons must be done in students home.
    For more information please contact me using the email above or ring me at: 0863310108.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭hubiedubie

I have a few TV and radio music credits (mostly electronic stuff) and am looking to take my composition to the next level and get some formal training in composition and Orchestration and theory. I have very little formal training. Please PM me if you can teach any of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 musiclesson

Subject(s): Piano , Keyboard , Drums
    Lessons in Students Home? Yes
    Contact Name: Darren
    Email: musiclessons07@gmail.com

I cater for everyone from beginner to advanced. Study for exams with RIAM or just for fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gheko

DS22 wrote: »
    :)Can anyone recommend a piano teacher in the Knocklyon, Ballyboden area
    For a 13 year old girls going into second year widhing to sit piano and recorder in her Junior cert
    Someone reaonably priced that she would like
    Hi there-

I am available for lessons students own home from Sept 2011. I am highly experienced and teach both to Royal Irish Academy standard- or just for fun. I have a diploma in piano teaching and an internation degree in Music. I am also an Examinor of the RIAM. My email address is: mooney.louise@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 DS22

Thanks to all. We are using a family friend at the moment but will keep the details of all to call when that arrnagement comes to an end in September

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭AoifeCork

Hi There
    Am looking for adult beginner Clarinet lessons for the Midleton Area East Cork. Please pm me.
    regards
    Peter

Try Tom Barry-expert,professional,lovely man. You could probably contact him through Betty Moloney.

Failing that, try Winnie Murphy-I have a feeling she may be booked out, but an excellent teacher and knows her stuff well!!

Piano/Singing/Theory Up to Grade 5!

Tutor:Aoife O'Neill DipLCM MLCM BA BMus.
    Rate: €30 per hour, multiple lessons special rate available.
    Based: Cork City/Midleton Co.Cork but willing to travel/teach in own home.

Subject(s): Piano, Voice/Singing, Theory, Leaving and Junior Cert grinds
    Lessons in Students Home? if required/requested.
    Contact Name: Aoife O'Neill DipLCM MLCM BA BMus
    Email: aoione20@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Addos

Hi,
    I'm not sure if it's ok to post this link here but this is a site I set up years ago to help with finding music teachers in Ireland.

Hope it will help some of you.

http://www.irishmusicteachers.ie/

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sarah___

I am a classically trained violist from Australia - AMus BMus.

I teach violin (beginner to intermediate) and viola (beginner to advanced).

I have many years experience in music teaching, especially school-aged children.

Lessons in Students Home? Please contact

Contact Name: Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭duffman90210

Hi there I'm a piano teacher based in the Dublin 15 area.

I have about 5 students, ranging in ages from 8-40 and in grade from 2-5. I'm moving to France for a year at the start of september and would like somebody to look after them for a year while I'm away.

Ideally you should live in the dublin 15/roselawn area and they will come to you and pay you monthly. Nice little earner for the right person. PM me for further info if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 caromac

cliona88 wrote: »
    I am an experienced piano teacher with a degree in music. I cater for students who wish to play for enjoyment and also to prepare for RIAM examinations. The price for a lesson is 12e per half hour and hour lessons are also available. I offer piano lessons in my own home which is in newbridge town. Adults and children catered for as well as beginners and advanced students!
    Hi Cliona88
    Would you be interested in teaching an adult who would like to take up lessons again - after a 25 year break?

Thank you
    Caromac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Caromac: Can you use the PM function to contact cliona88 please? (Click on her name, and then press "send a private message to cliona88.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 caromac

Will do. Thank you Mad Hatter.

Advertisement