Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish girls

12346»

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Next time say this .

It will probably work

Hola mi amor . Alguna vez comiste una salchicha irlandesa de 8 pulgadas para el desayuno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Zorya wrote: »
    As some balance I have a new Spanish pal, a young lad, tall, handsome and very good craic, and he says he has terrible trouble getting an Irish girl. No problem with Spanish girls but zero luck with the locals. It is odd because he is a lovely young fella.

Give him a sympathy bang zorya

Haha :) he is cute but it is more maternal affection I feel for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Gonad wrote:
    Hola mi amor . Alguna vez comiste una salchicha irlandesa de 8 pulgadas para el desayuno?

Is that that irish, shur nobody fcuking speaks that!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ya better convert it to metric so she understands and hope you can back it up. What's the Spanish for "peanut" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,428 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Careful, Z, going by the more “risqué” online content that’s quite a popular “scenario” these days

Good luck either way.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Careful, Z, going by the more “risqué” online content that’s quite a popular “scenario” these days

Good luck either way.

Ugh. No way. I like older men. I can see how a young man is attractive etc but nope. Next thing I'd be wondering is he drying his clothes properly... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Holly13

ted1 wrote: »
    Some people travel a lot , some might work in a tourist industry , hostel , TEFL etc where they are exposed to dozens of travellers from different countries who are enjoying young adult life

I think the “dozens of different countries” claim is suspect too, particularly as the lad describes himself as “not ugly” and the fact that he doesn’t come across like someone you’d like to hang out with.
    Guys who are chosen by women for one night stands generally tend to be very attractive, lean, nice and most importantly - safe- ie not in anyway weird, sociopathic, needy, clingy etc.
    To clarify this is what a “normal” girl will look for.
    Girls who just want to sleep with “celebrities” or girls who have issues and want to “self harm” in some way are a different kettle of fish altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

:p
    Gonad wrote: »
    Next time say this .

It will probably work

Spanish men are well endowed, so I'm not sure that would work.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

large_tm3xNZPx16fYYRl8RluxrkK6p.jpg
    This might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Holly13 wrote: »
    I think the “dozens of different countries” claim is suspect too, particularly as the lad describes himself as “not ugly” and the fact that he doesn’t come across like someone you’d like to hang out with.
    Guys who are chosen by women for one night stands generally tend to be very attractive, lean, nice and most importantly - safe- ie not in anyway weird, sociopathic, needy, clingy etc.
    Girls who just want to sleep with “celebrities” or girls who have issues and want to “self harm” in some way are a different kettle of fish altogether.

Hmmk, very attractive? I find most women want a guy on the upper average.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Spanish girls' reputation is that of being "hard work". They tend to be less into going on the lash than us and theyre a bit closed off socially in general. Hard to get into their circle.

Another thing: many Spanish girls are as pasty white as we are. They're not all dark sultry Penelope Cruz lookalikes.

I work with a few Spanish women and they're nice people but not exactly drop dead gorgeous so there's definitely a bit of stereotyping going on. Stereotyping is also the reason Irish girls dont go for Spanish fellas i.e. because they label them as sleazy based on having spent 2 weeks in Tenerife getting chatted up by Pedro the dodgy barman.

Latin Americans are more open and willing to meet people in my experience. There's your solution OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Ugh. No way. I like older men. I can see how a young man is attractive etc but nope. Next thing I'd be wondering is he drying his clothes properly... :D:D

Have you ever asked him about “tidying his room”?

Usually ends well for all

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Holly13

Hmmk, very attractive? I find most women want a guy on the upper average.

Not for a one night stand no, if the girl is attractive

I’ve always found breakfast to be the weakest part of the Spanish girl’s “game”. Was never a fan of the black coffee, bread with chocolate and cigarette thing. Same with the french.

Couple that with the look of surprise, sometimes feigned disgust, at the amount of breakfast “meats” on the the plate in front of you on a Saturday morning and you see you’re from different worlds.

Fair enough, you can switch over to cornflakes, or porridge, but who wants to live like that? The “big dirty fry” is a cornerstone of any decent weekend.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Holly13 wrote: »

You dont know the bloke from Adam. I Think your comments make you to be very niave.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

las manos arriba.

Esto es un robo

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Stick to the italian girls. Particularly the ones from Rome it’s as if they never left the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Sure my self and a buddy in crime went through US birds like a bad curry (we worked and lived together in a touristy town with hoards of Yanks out drinking Guinness). It was a turkey shoot...

At the height of our powers, we were ticking off all the different US states we had been through.

I'm thinking you ain't no taxi driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I wouldn't say they don't like Irish men. What do "Irish men" look like?

A classmate of mine...5"7 little ginger lad is dating a very exotic and attractive Spanish woman. I think if he can, then anyone can.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A man I know is married to a Spanish lady

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

As some balance I have a new Spanish pal, a young lad, tall, handsome and very good craic, and he says he has terrible trouble getting an Irish girl. No problem with Spanish girls but zero luck with the locals. It is odd because he is a lovely young fella.

Why don't you shag him then?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Spanish Girls come in extremes

they're either very Beautiful<
    or
    >Very Ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm Scottish. I win by default.

Win what, heart disease?

The tide is turning…