Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reliable mechanics

• 01-12-2019 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently moved back to Ireland from nz 5 months ago, and purchased a 2016 Skoda superb. I am living in the Greystones area, so I am looking for a reliable mechanic for services and to fix any issues.

Looking to keep Going to same guys if they are good. Don’t mind paying for good reliable work, so any recommendations for the south dublin, north Wicklow region would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Cheeseplant

We used to use Davis Bros off behind La Touche Wines. Always found them reliable and no bull.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Whytes in Killpedar very reliable not a rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

European Car Mechanic in Newtown. Dieterd is German and expert in VW Audi Skoda

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

We used to use Davis Bros off behind La Touche Wines. Always found them reliable and no bull.

I use these lads, only problem is they are very busy, have my car last 3 days trying to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

We used Hills and were very happy with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement