Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I would not be surprised if someone give me an "I survived" badge when I am leaving the office today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Le sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I would not be surprised if someone give me an "I survived" badge when I am leaving the office today.

Is the sea not looking pretty today? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No problem I'm an expert at doing make up, I invented a product to make it easier for women to do their makeup

VPR29cK.gif?noredirect

😸😛

Ah but do you wax the southern regions too?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Of course idiot here thought of KFC for some reason....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sorry to hear about your friend, supermouse. Take care of yourself.

Homeside, again Monday done and dusted!

Is the sea not looking pretty today? :)

It was but was lacking me admiring it sadly. Too busy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Pass on my coffee :eek::eek: you must be really ill if that's the case!

I'm sending doctor cat over, he'll fix you right up, when you hear little taps on the window let him in, don't leave him waiting :3.

Mu_JHtb6_400x400.jpg

Ah Seph that made me smile. Awake again after a good sleep. No coffee at all today but hoping for some tea and toast later. Hup - it’s the high life for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Of course idiot here thought of KFC for some reason....

I could say something about being a half wit or something along those lines but I'll rise above it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bedroom with a glass of good wine and Alannah Myles singing Black Velvet.Trying on outfits and hairstyles. Visitor coming to see me, and they promise to be great, distracting company.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed frozen of the cold.

I do 😏😏

😸😛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside watching Bradley (again!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside minding missus with a tummy bug. 7up,toast and soup all the way.

Lying on my bed frozen of the cold.

I do ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

😸😛

I never knew you've been to Brazil Sephers..😛

Not long home from work and felt fine all day but feel really sick now all of a sudden, like I'm actually going to get sick.Just put bedclothes in the dryer and back on the bed and am now couchside, have to cook for the gang when they come back from training, its gonna be pasta and garlic bread take it or leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well lads nothing going on in my world that's worth mentioning except that I'm back in the work grind tomorrow and all the way through the weekend. Then zilch really until sometime in January I think. But before that, I'm sure I can spill some Christmas spirit around the thread if needed.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside waiting for dinner. Late one tonight on account of some Christmas lights going on locally that we just had to go and see. We were not disappointed :D

Starving now though

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In ,thinking about having an early night , dunn why tbh !
    Duvet and Eleysian ,there's a vomiting bug rampant around here , don't know if it's what's ailing you both though .
    After going to put everything Christmassy up yesterday , I discovered my tree is in daughters attic , now I've to wait for that to be got down for me , I give up :D

Hitting the hay here also. Night! Night! Codladh Sámh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Waiting for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not feeling the best here either, think I'll head to bed now. There's a viral bug doing the rounds in work and i think one of them gave it to me :(

Day off tomorrow planned with my favourite man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Waiting for something.

Christmas ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,993 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

🍬🍬💭🚻 😴💤 x

Bedside thinking..

Don’t know who was walking who this morning - I dragged the dogs out and they dragged me back. I’m (we’re) soaked. Have a dry day all!

Oh, looks a bit wild out! We will wait a while before we go for our walk this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trying to build myself up to go to work.

Been off the past few days.

So the first person to arrive at my desk this morning all cheery and full of Tuesday love will be getting a punch.
    I am at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchen having coffee.
    Wild one out there, cat has gone back to bed, looking at me as if to say well someone has to mind the house while i go out and earn money to pay for her food!

• Advertisement

Glitch..so bloody annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement