Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

So sorry to hear that mouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

So very sorry Supermouse.

In bed but should be in work. I was not feeling well earlier and have been throwing up. I just want to lie down in a darkened room and be still....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just showered, to bed now for a few hours then appointment beckons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Tired...accompanying someone to a mental health service

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aw mouse, so sorry to hear that. So hard to go through.

Can we cancel Monday and go back to bed please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work. The optimist in me is happy to report that only 9 ¾ days to go until the start of a 16 day break over Christmas.

The pessimist in me needs to point out that there is 15 days work to be done in those 9 ¾ days and that I will have to be a happy smiley face on at least 6 of the days that I am off.

The inner conflict continues.

Hi Witchie,
    How are you doing? Are you still back in Monaghan?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Watching the clock tick down on my time in this company.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Watching the clock tick down on my time in this company.

A watched clock never moves or something like that :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kimbot wrote: »
    A watched clock never moves or something like that :P
    Oh it's moving very fast!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Oh it's moving very fast!

Some changing the time on it so your gone sooner :P

Kimbot wrote: »
    Some changing the time on it so your gone sooner :P

Bastards, clever bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That’s very exciting Bap! Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So sorry Mouse, thinking of you x

That’s very exciting Bap! Congrats!
    You do realise that I'm coming to work for you

Ya bring it on, I’m a joy. You won’t need wages you’ll be paid with my presence

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side heading into town.

supermouse wrote: »
    The devastating news of a dear friend's passing last night destroyed sleep, so today will be a struggle - as will this week. Supposed to collect my new car today and get a Christmas tree. Don't know if I can think of anything past closing this laptop down and putting one foot in front of the other.
    Ouchy.
    Stay safe friends and for the love of God don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too precious. Hug, lots. Love, hard. Adventure, everywhere. <3

Sorry to hear that mouse, take care of yourself *hugs*
    Eleysian wrote: »
    So very sorry Supermouse.

In bed but should be in work. I was not feeling well earlier and have been throwing up. I just want to lie down in a darkened room and be still....

Sounds to me like you could do with a cup of sephers coffee 😏

🐱

Hey so am I ! I finally found my true calling in hairdressing !

😏😸

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back up again, get myself together for my psych appointment, groggy!.

Bus side heading into town.

Sorry to hear that mouse, take care of yourself *hugs*

Sounds to me like you could do with a cup of sephers coffee 😏

🐱

Hey so am I ! I finally found my true calling in hairdressing !

😏😸

Haha I’m not a hairdresser! I paint faces. Or as one woman pretending to be a man slagging me off on another forum phrased it “she waxes fannys” :D

I’m just having lunch. Had some chocolate because I’m dizzy AF

Ya bring it on, I’m a joy. You won’t need wages you’ll be paid with my presence

I may have to reconsider, the bank manager wont accept presence as payment for the mortgage the bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchen, trying to process the day's events. Braised steak won't cook itself...have a peaceful evening all

Kitchen, trying to process the day's events. Braised steak won't cook itself...have a peaceful evening all

Hope you're ok, don't put too much pressure on yourself to think anything through initially, it will settle..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haha I’m not a hairdresser! I paint faces. Or as one woman pretending to be a man slagging me off on another forum phrased it “she waxes fannys” :D

I’m just having lunch. Had some chocolate because I’m dizzy AF

No problem I'm an expert at doing make up, I invented a product to make it easier for women to do their makeup

VPR29cK.gif?noredirect

😸😛

I think I will pass on the coffee Seph but thank you.
    In bed still feeling unwell. Please send tea and a little bit of toast...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Afternoon everyone
    Hospital side waiting for consultant appointment so anxious for some reason
    Had 2 horrible fellas in a van giving me abuse in the Carpark some people I swear 😡

a 16 day break over Christmas.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    lucky you!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi Witchie,
    How are you doing? Are you still back in Monaghan?

I am indeed. Doing grand but a bit bored and miss my life in KL.

How's things with you?

I think I will pass on the coffee Seph but thank you.
    In bed still feeling unwell. Please send tea and a little bit of toast...

Pass on my coffee :eek::eek: you must be really ill if that's the case!

I'm sending doctor cat over, he'll fix you right up, when you hear little taps on the window let him in, don't leave him waiting :3.

Mu_JHtb6_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I would not be surprised if someone give me an "I survived" badge when I am leaving the office today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Le sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement