Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff For Sale / For Swap / For Loan **links to adverts.ie***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

just in case anyone is interested I thought Id post my request up here. I have a 16ft oldtown canadian canoe which i would like to swap for a sit on top kayak (set up for fishing if possible). anybody out there with one to swap give me a shout and i can provide pics etc. :)

now for sale €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Wind and Wave

I have an ocean kayak 13ft prowler for sale on done deal. link attached. Any pictures of your kayak.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/watersports/2769684

Hey folks,

I have a Pyrahna Prozone 225 & all associated kit for sale. I'd like to shift these fairly quickly, so I'd be happy to accept an offer of €400 if anybody is interested. Will also accept trade for surfboard (7'2" or bigger) + cash.

http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/kayak-all-needed-equipment/1266108

Everything included with the boat - cag, spraydeck, helmet, 2 x paddles (1 extremely lightweight rough-stuff paddle).

Usual scratches from expected use - only ever used for playboating/surfing - never for river-runs.

Cheers,
    Brendan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

I have a excellent condition prowler 13 for sale with brand new garmin echo100 and brand new battery. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭lank

Large Pyranha Burn, latest model. very little use, good as new on the inside, usual scrapes on the outside. modification made to the top deck, but doesn't effect play, might look a little unusual to those who are somewhat fashion concious about their ride, call to discuss...

Also have all the gear to get you going, XL wetsuit. XXL PFD, Rough Stuff Tempest paddle, ProTec Helmet, playboater spraydeck, size 13 Teva shoes, worn once, all used but in good nick.
    Also available; a voucher for a beginners intro day to kayaking!

386328_2713742972965_1538666849_2795118_1560194496_n.jpg

Open to offers above €800 for the lot, absolutely everything to get you going
    Dave 0862639375

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

deegs wrote: »
    I have a excellent condition prowler 13 for sale with brand new garmin echo100 and brand new battery. PM for details.

Actually its on donedeal now...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭lank

Sorry, this kayak has now found a new home...
    lank wrote: »
    Large Pyranha Burn, latest model.
    386328_2713742972965_1538666849_2795118_1560194496_n.jpg

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Hows it going lads i have a Prijon Kaituna for sale it has only been used around ten times it's in great shape. i have it up on donedeal for 650 but would be willing to let it go for 475. i am still open to all offers. I am based in dublin but may be able to deliver depending on where you are based i travel around the country alot.
    Cheers
    Sam
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/watersports/3160995?cid=3160995&&utm_nooverride=1

what you will get:

Prijon Kaituna kayak
    paddle worth E200
    spray deck
    and also a buoyancy float

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

You might get more offers if you reduce the price of the package by another hundred or so. That boat is the guts of fifteen years old or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

juice1304 wrote: »
    Hows it going lads i have a Prijon Kaituna for sale it has only been used around ten times it's in great shape. i have it up on donedeal for 650 but would be willing to let it go for 475. i am still open to all offers. I am based in dublin but may be able to deliver depending on where you are based i travel around the country alot.
    Cheers
    Sam
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/watersports/3160995?cid=3160995&&utm_nooverride=1

what you will get:

Prijon Kaituna kayak
    paddle worth E200
    spray deck
    and also a buoyancy float
    SOLD Thank you
    sam:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I have a palm cag and pfd for sale.

Link here

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brendo85

I’m planning an East Coast camping trip with some kayaking mates in July (either 14-15th or 21st-22nd – weather dependant) but the group are short two sea kayaks. Just wondering if anyone out there would be happy to loan us a sea kayak for a 48 hour period – I would be happy to pay an agreed rental rate and a security deposit also. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Two fibreglass 17 foot sea kayaks for sale in very good condition. 4 years old with very little use. Brand new neoprene spray decks, labels still on. No paddles as we are changing to sit -on -tops. Stainless steel lifting rudders never used available.

See here http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/2-sea-kayaks-good-condition/1723270

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stanback2

hey guys,
    looking for a nomad 8.5 in good condition no cracks or repairs. if you have one send us an email stanback2@gmail.com
    thanks,
    Christopher

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fiona111

I have a dodgy shoulder so don't paddle anymore, but have sorted out my shed and have a load of gear for sale.
    Send me a PM if you are interested in any of the stuff.

Mega polo boat for small/med sized person. Carbon Kevlar, no repairs, no major crunches. No leaks (as far as I know). Boat is clear coloured but at the moment has green sticky-back plastic on it (removable). With footrests. €200

Eskimo Zwo playboat - good in surf or rivers. Foam full plate footrest. Backrest. Good condition €200

Pyranha Rotobat. Old but sound. Full plate footrest, backrest. €75

P&H Sting slalom boat. Kevlar. With footrests. Repaired on nose and tail. €75

Nomad Supermann slalom boat. Diolen. With backrest and footrests. Seat needs attention €30

Various spraydecks to fit the various boats - will throw these in with the boats.

Several lefthanded paddles:
    Azzali Slalom wooden paddles
    Freeblade polo paddles
    Hydro paddles

1 Polo helmet with faceguard (White with green detail)
    1 tatty Whitewater helmet.
    2 polo balls (size 4 and size 5)
    1 palm dry cag fit small
    1 palm cag fit small
    1 pr paddlemitts

All the best
    Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SUPing

I have Just Put some Robson Moonsters Up for Sale on Adverts check them, out! Great beginner/improver kayak for adults and kids!!

adverts.ie/water-sports/kayaks/1840226?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=AdCommented

Cheers
    Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fiona111

Thanks to everyone who bought some of my stuff. There are still a couple of items left:

Nomad Supermann slalom boat. Diolen. With backrest and footrests. Seat needs attention €30 see photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22472955@N06/sets/72157630526634314/

Dave Brown custom polo helmet with faceguard. White with green "Paint Splash" finish. Fits up to around 58cm head circumference. €20 plus postage if you wanted it sent rather than collected. see http://www.flickr.com/photos/22472955@N06/sets/72157630446824108/

Freeblade polo blades, left handed. They are 197-198cm, just under a 90 degree feather and slightly oval on the left hand grip area. Alu shaft with glass and foam blades. You will see on the pics that the blades have been touched up with epoxy over the years but don't have any big cracks or splits. The shaft seems to still be sound - although a bit 'bubbly' under the plastic of the handgrips. I was thinking of €30, plus postage if you wanted them sent rather than collected.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22472955@N06/sets/72157630446749654/

thanks
    Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

looking for a p&h scorpio sea kayak any colour cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Sweet Strutter available here. Open to sensible offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Hi
    looking for a cheap fibreglass 1 person canoe.just want 1 for me to mess around on the small pond near my house.ill take a damaged 1 as long as its repairable!cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Anyone else think that adverts.ie is an awful way to trade 2nd hand kayaks? You have to make an offer and have your offer accepted but how the hell can you agree a price on a 2nd hand kayak you have not seen and you haven't even sat into? And realistically, once you see the condition of the kayak, that's when the haggling should start, not before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Hi all
    I've a Greenlander Pro all-kevlar expedition sea kayak for sale. See my ad on adverts.ie http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/ndk-greenlander-pro-sea-kayak-for-sale/2407075

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

gaius c wrote: »
    Anyone else think that adverts.ie is an awful way to trade 2nd hand kayaks? You have to make an offer and have your offer accepted but how the hell can you agree a price on a 2nd hand kayak you have not seen and you haven't even sat into? And realistically, once you see the condition of the kayak, that's when the haggling should start, not before.

Yes but Adverts funds our little corner of the internet fora. :-)

Because of the way kayaking works, we have been permitted to post sales here on the forum as opposed to telling people to post on Adverts alone. And to be fair if we all posted the photos of the for sale boats here it would be a huge thread that people would avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

would you take 50 for the rotabat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hi folks, I'll be moving on my Pyranha Karnali (medium) pretty soon, so if anyone is interested in getting themselves a great boat to get themselves on the river, let me know. it's in great shape with the usually scratches and that, it's 2.5 years old and has the connect 30 out fitting. hoping to get 500 for it ono, and I'll throw in a free hug as well :)

http://www.adverts.ie/myadverts/active

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

yomchi wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'll be moving on my Pyranha Karnali (medium) pretty soon, so if anyone is interested in getting themselves a great boat to get themselves on the river, let me know. it's in great shape with the usually scratches and that, it's 2.5 years old and has the connect 30 out fitting. hoping to get 500 for it ono, and I'll throw in a free hug as well :)

what are you upgrading too?? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Possedion wrote: »

what are you upgrading too?? :-)

Hoping to get a new Mamba 8.6 creek version :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

thats a nice boat... super pic on adverts there! Would you consider the new Jackson Karma? Its being released start of Feb but getting good reviews!

Advertisement