Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramadol - AfterEffects?

• 29-07-2011 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone ever had any strange after effects from taking pain medication Tramadol? Is this normal to have any effects?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I itched all over after taking it for 3 days - woke up and wanted to tear my own skin off :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

Its a very strong tablet it does not suit everyone you should go back to GP and request another alternative. Many people have various side effects from it. I personally cant take it I did take it once and was asleep for the day but excellent for pain relief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Didn`t feel right for days and constipation, its dehydrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

When my brother used it he woke up with itching and bad dreams where as when I used it after I done my knee in it just made me drowsy, fantastic pain reliever though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Had no side effects at all with it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

I had it after a leg break and felt really out if it on it stoned.
    I had really vivid dreams nice ones but found it hard to sleep
    didnt use full subscription and took nurofen instead

• Registered Users Posts: 22 LUONATTA

Hiya, I was prescribed Tramadol March 2011 as a powerful pain reliever for a long term condition. It did make me feel stoned and the pain relief is brilliant. The downside comes in when you try to stop this pain killer as it can cause major withdrawel sympton and I mean Major! consult your GP.

Advertisement