Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Ups - Trips and Networking

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Anyone in the Mayo area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭IamtooGoode

Don't forget, Paranormal meet up tonight in dublin City Centre at 7pm, please PM me for location, see you there…

Thanks to all of the 12 at last nights paranormal meetup … great to see everyone as usual . I2G

euser1984 wrote: »
    Anyone in the Mayo area?

I thought that there was a paranormal group around Mayo… if not start one up yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I thought that there was a paranormal group around Mayo… if not start one up yourself?

Ok, I'll start one....only person in my group at the moment though - me! Any other mayo folk around here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

How did the ones on the 21st and 28th of this month go?

I'm assuming that this is still active, or is just on a (short) hiatus?

With regards to me (finally) being able to attend one, I might be able to make one in December, depending on when the last one is!

Hi Storekeeper, meetups going strong in Dublin every week, next one Tuesday 6 Oct Dublin City Centre, will keep posting if I can, reminding everyone etc

Reminder, Paranormal meetup tonight in Dublin City Centre from 7pm. Please PM me for venue. See you there..

First Paranormal Meetup of 2016 tonight at 8pm at Dublin city Centre venue. Weekly meetups have been running since June 2014

There might be one or two places available to go Wicklow Gaol on Sat 16 April … There are 11 going in total (the max for our current insurance) in order to go (subject to availability and T&C of the paranormal team (e.g. no drinking, recreational drugs etc) ) you need meet up with RTPT at Brazen Head Dublin at 7pm to pay (€60 with €20 refunded to you later when confirmed by Gaol that nobody caused any breakages etc on the night). It is important that you turn up on Monday 11 April in person for our weekly meetup (€2 each). Turning up on the night will NOT gain you entry. PM me initially please and I can answer any queries or clarifications that you might have … posting here because I cant find the Paranormal Bulletin board!
    [Posted With Mod's Permission]

• Advertisement

Just to clarify…The reason for asking you to meet us in person before hand is because our insurance won't cover 'members of the public' ie people we havent meet before who just turn up on the night.
    There might be one or two places available to go Wicklow Gaol on Sat 16 April … There are 11 going in total (the max for our current insurance) in order to go (subject to availability and T&C of the paranormal team (e.g. no drinking, recreational drugs etc) ) you need meet up with RTPT at Brazen Head Dublin at 7pm to pay (€60 with €20 refunded to you later when confirmed by Gaol that nobody caused any breakages etc on the night). It is important that you turn up on Monday 11 April in person for our weekly meetup (€2 each). Turning up on the night will NOT gain you entry. PM me initially please and I can answer any queries or clarifications that you might have … posting here because I cant find the Paranormal Bulletin board!
    [Posted With Mod's Permission]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »
    Prob the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know why Not2Good closed his account? I know he had an account as JohnnyBeGoode and closed that a while back, just wasn't expecting him to close this account, I was hoping to arrange more social outings with him if he was still interested in getting a group together.

Seems a trend here but does anyone know why Iamtoogoode, formerly Not2Good formerly JohnnyBeGoode has closed his account?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 PHIRE

Asking for help here.

so this house in meath, 2 sisters bought it 2 years ago. older sister started to change.
    she did say about seen figures in her room at night and feeling cold.
    the house is built on an old castle in meath. the older sister now sits in dark rooms talking in riddles to a ghost.

Has anyone seen this before??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭maccored

might be a mental issue

Advertisement