Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

@ Lia_lia

The first Kimchi Blue dress is lovely! Looks like the cherry blossom girl is no stranger to a bargain even in her enchanted world of miu miu and chloé bags and shoes! I love it worn with the floral jazz shoes.

I was tempted to get something in the UO sale online but postage is steep and I already had a bit of a spree there last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

these huaraches are my first etsy purchase and i'm just delighted they fit as i NEVER buy things without trying them on.
    DSCN6249.jpg

DSCN6247.jpg

and i got these moccasins last week while i was in toronto. the only thing i have to show for the two weeks, rest of my money went on food and beers, whoops.
    DSCN6250.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Orlee wrote: »
    This dress is totally not me but it just jumped out at me! Fits really nice .... think it's my new favourite!

I bought navy tights to go with it but that might be a bit overkill !

That's lovely. Where's it from? Is it Dunnes?

these huaraches are my first etsy purchase and i'm just delighted they fit as i NEVER buy things without trying them on.

and i got these moccasins last week while i was in toronto. the only thing i have to show for the two weeks, rest of my money went on food and beers, whoops.

omg so jealous of both! are the moccasins minnetonka's?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

omg so jealous of both! are the moccasins minnetonka's?

ha they are but it's funny cos i didnt realise til you asked and i looked inside!

the huaraches were only 25 bucks or so, and the moccasins were 40dollars on sale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Cessie322

ams wrote: »
    30kfsxw.jpg

new top purchased from ebay

Love that top, it's fab. Do they have more on ebay?

ha they are but it's funny cos i didnt realise til you asked and i looked inside!

the huaraches were only 25 bucks or so, and the moccasins were 40dollars on sale

bah, i bought some office moccasins and they were €50 on sale! minnetonka's are the original moccasin. i'd love a pair but they retail for around €100 i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Cessie322 wrote: »
    Love that top, it's fab. Do they have more on ebay?

Here is a link to the sellers shop - dont see any others but she might relist at some stage

http://tinyurl.com/2e6mony

Thanks ams, some nice stuff there, I'll keep an eye on it. Pity they don't do returns, it always puts me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Cessie322 wrote: »
    Thanks ams, some nice stuff there, I'll keep an eye on it. Pity they don't do returns, it always puts me off.

She does but you have to pay a £2 handling fee plus the postage so its really not worth it!! A lot of the ppl who have shops on ebay do returns whereas if its just a randomer selling something they more than likely will not.

The stuff is nice but I have a feeling its chinese sizes cos nothing above a 12 - hopefully itll fit!

• Advertisement

When I read down further it said they don't do returns for international customers. Anyway, it's a fab top so I hope you like it, let us know what it's like when you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

I got this tapestry bag on ebay €30 i've been after one for awhile
    385441621_tp.jpg

385442050_tp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

The Urban Outfitters sale is great, a LOT of stuff to choose from.

Got this
    5110424315488_Black_m1.jpg

and
    5762415000320_D_m1.jpg

5764419900806_Gold_m1.jpg

and a couple of
    Christmas presents!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I ordered these irregular choice shoes from Schuh today
    http://ie.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-and-white-irregular-choice-mini-magic-tape-measure/1249077270/
    Can't wait to get them. Have the matching clutch bag but I find their high heel ones way too high for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Converse Chuck Taylor Allstar rainbow animal ox plimsols

I think they're so adoable! I have a BIG converse obsession, so it was only natural for me to get these haha!

A011P_SP719_01_JY01Ga?$prodDetailMain$

A011P_SP719_01_JY01Gb?$prodDetailMain$
    A011P_SP719_01_JY01G?$prodDetailMain$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Had a bit of time to kill before the cinema the other night and ended up in Tommy Hilfiger were there was a sale :rolleyes:

853225309_083.jpg

883522146_993.jpg

And this, but with red stripes instead of blue stripes!

882218375_422.jpg

SCREAMOU.JPG

Got these in Oxfam today for €6.50. No idea how i'll wear them as my wardrobe is mainly t-bars and brogues but I LOVE them! Rich purple and they feel velvety. I reckon they were never worn.

Found a great charity shop in town today as well, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ordered this from etsy a few minutes ago. It worked out at €24 delivered. I blame sapsorrow for making me want to try out this peasant/prairie look:(. Have spent far too much time on ebay/etsy the past week since getting it into my head!

il_430xN.82302048.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

dressu.jpg

Sometimes I love Littlewoods and sometimes I hate it. I just had a love moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

image1xl.jpg

All Saints on Asos. €23!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Ha ha ha Lindtee snap!

119769.jpg

Just got this on etsy tonight for a whopping 26euro including postage oh ya! :D Should come just to my knees and I adore the little princess sleeves. Lindtee that one you got is a beaut, suprised it got past my radar actually! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

LadyUmbrella%20Ladies%20T-Shirts%20-%20LadyUmbrella%20is%20friends%20with%20David%20Attenborough%20-%20Fashion%20Style%20ThreeLG.jpg

Bought this from ladyumbrella.com after getting an email saying that this brand is now stocked in the Loft market in Powerscourt. I love penguins and with 25% discount and free shipping...I couldn't resist!!!

5112423194615_Black_m1.jpg

Weather was so rotten yesterday I got soaked through so HAD to buy myself a new top...hee hee. Bought in Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar, but I hope I look happier than the model when I wear it!!!

And of course, you can't just buy ONE thing in UO, so I also got a bag similar to this, only mine is creamy background:

5771463413360_Plum_m1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Got myself lots of Models Own nail varnishes. OMG, the pretty colours!

This is one of them:

lilac_dream.jpg

Also, for some reason they took the VAT off the cost so it was a good bit cheaper! Yeay!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

That nail varnish is gorgeous Pythia, I only have one so far but the colours are amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

image1xl.jpg

PINGelastic.jpg

both from ASOS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Pythia wrote: »
    Got myself lots of Models Own nail varnishes. OMG, the pretty colours!

This is one of them:

lilac_dream.jpg

Also, for some reason they took the VAT off the cost so it was a good bit cheaper! Yeay!

Would you find the Models Own nail varnishes in any chemist? (:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I have that exact shade but it's by Nails Inc (Brown Thomas).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

riverislandnauticalstripeskirt.jpg
    This but sky blue with peach polka dots. Yay sale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

AllInOne wrote: »

River Island sell 'em. I have loads. Lasts for quite a while as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

AllInOne wrote: »

They are coming to Boots soon so I read.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement