Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Swedish Babes

• 14-08-2006 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Just visited this site http:/ / www.no.link.here and it's the bees knees. Look at the box on the right that says top10, some of the most cracking swedish girls you'll ever see! I'm telling you, you won't pick up anything like that in Copper's or around the Central Bank! Also if you're a girl or one of those gays there's a top 10 men section as well, just to be fair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

or one of those gays.

Jaysis. Thats a good start. Hmm

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Was thinking the same thing... it's just a Swedish hotornot anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sweet... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Nah, most look like those Paris Hilton--Rachel Stevens type plastic mingers.

Lirange wrote:
    Nah, most look like those Paris Hilton--Rachel Stevens type plastic mingers.
    Good for a poke

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hope ye have plenty of anti-malware installed.

Well I thought that was a given!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Boo...

ciaranfo wrote:
    Boo...
    ...........Ah!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Never mind:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hope ye have plenty of anti-malware installed.
    can you confirm that the site contains malware?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

no.4 gets my vote on the top ten ladies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 VeeGo

Did you see the swedish ones at European athletics championship last sunday, now that was hot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

God the swedish are hot...I met a good few over the summer and I don't remember seeing a single ugly one. My dream is to go to Sweden...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Are you mad? I had a look and this savage appeared. I'd say she was just taking a break from frightening kids to post her picture. And what about this freak?

Don't post links to UglySwedishGingerMingers.com please. Please.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

julep wrote:
    can you confirm that the site contains malware?

Well it told to disable the firewall in Swedish (among other things) when I looked. I have my browser set to disable everything first time I go to a site.

i have script block on firefox and it wanted to allow scripts for a couple of other sites. i googled both of them. one was ok, but i couldn't find the other.
    both of those reasons are good enough excuse to remove the links.
    i don't think we should be feeding those ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

What's the story with the lads, they all have exactly the same weird haircut!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, Icelandic and Danish girls are even better looking than the Swedes.
    Oh and some Dutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

As soon as I click on link my computer FROZE suddenly

Im doing scans now.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

No 5. whooooo eeee. or something.
    Well it told to disable the firewall in Swedish (among other things) when I looked. I have my browser set to disable everything first time I go to a site.
    Hmm a tad suspish alright.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Just visited this site http://no.link.here and it's the bees knees. Look at the box on the right that says top10, some of the most cracking swedish girls you'll ever see! I'm telling you, you won't pick up anything like that in Copper's or around the Central Bank! Also if you're a girl or one of those gays there's a top 10 men section as well, just to be fair.

warning. site may contain malware.
    Is that top 10 list of men actually serious? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Isnt is a little dangerous posting a link to a site where its confirmed theres Malware?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

biko wrote:
    Oh and some Dutch.

:confused: They are kinda scary.. and not even in the good way like :(

it hasn't been confirmed yet.

i'll clean my pc, look at it and then check again.

the link doesn't actually work. i put spaces in it. you would need to copy and paste the link and then remove the spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&a=69964

Apparently a modem hijacker/dialer so if you're on a modem don't download "Date Regon" to play games.

See http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-061911-3920-99

http://webnews.textalk.com/se/article.php?id=66704 Swedish Webzine from Tunaskolan in Luleå,

ok. all links removed.
    i just found a tracking cookie on it. that's enough though.

i suggest anyone who clicked on the link before it was removed download one or more of the anti-spyware programmes from here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=231147
    if you haven't already done so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement