Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graham Norton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

I thought the Russell Crowe, Amy Adams, and Henry Cavill one from last year was a laugh a minute, with Russell flipping the chair countless times.

He gave a Norton Kiwi cap, who he put on backwards, and Norton turning to the make a what up 90's rapper greeting.

200_s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They're both single at the moment too. Maybe we'll hear of a new coupling soon? ;)

KyRus :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bigblackmug

Cameron Diaz was as much of an airhead on Graham Norton as that charicature of a Cameron Diaz actress in the "lost in translation" movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories. Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright. Could have done with a bit more Paolo Nutini, I'd say he's a man with a few funny stories!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Butterface wrote: »
    Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories.
    Thought it was a bore tbh... no-one seemed really bothered!
    Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright.
    I've always liked Andrew Garfield in interviews tbh!

Always liked him since the interview where he could recite the entire Antoine Dodson autotune from heart..

Original:

And here's Andrew Garfield reciting it..

• Advertisement

Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories. Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright. Could have done with a bit more Paolo Nutini, I'd say he's a man with a few funny stories!

I think Foxx had a few too many red vinos

I agree I wish Nutini was on the couch from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I don't think Juliette Binoche got the show at all.
    I can't warm to Ricky Gervais.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

Addle wrote: »
    I don't think Juliette Binoche got the show at all.
    I can't warm to Ricky Gervais.

Yeah. Norton usually handles guests so well, but he seemed to struggle with her.

I was a HUGE fan of The Office and Extras, and his early stand-up, but have recently become quite indifferent to him. However, I thought he was good last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Binoche just doesn't like chat shows I don't think, she was on Graham Norton show before, and whilst better than last night, she wasn't great then either. Actually it's on YouTube from 2010.

http://youtu.be/RBOS2aytsuk

Didn't Turbidy do a fantastically bad interview (even by his low standards) with her a couple of years ago too?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Haven't seen the newest ep but caught the Spiderman cast and Kylie one the week before, them taking the piss out of their own waxworks was funny. Crowe is mad for the red chair.

• Advertisement

I enjoyed the couch with Seth Rogen and Matt Le Blanc this week but couldn't care less about Ricky (Kaiser Chefs) and Zac Efron

I think Graham wasn't happy Zac didn't sit next to him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Kaiser Chiefs looked like the morphed into Mumford & Sons with their clothes............or teleported from a gig they played back in the famine. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hopefully fassbender will get to actually talk this time on friday, as opposed to the last time he was on, when the infamous Mark Wahlberg incident(s) happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Tinie wrote: »
    Hopefully fassbender will get to actually talk this time on friday, as opposed to the last time he was on, when the infamous Mark Wahlberg incident(s) happened.

Fecking hell, just watched that, had never seen it before, he was langers, poor Sarah Silverman he looked as though he was going to start dry humping her any minute! Very funny though!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Fecking hell, just watched that, had never seen it before, he was langers, poor Sarah Silverman he looked as though he was going to start dry humping her any minute! Very funny though!

She was actually in on it (iirc)!

Tinie wrote: »
    They are dancing in the promo!
    It's ridiculous how much I'm looking forward to it.

They are dancing in the promo!
    It's ridiculous how much I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe they will all sing too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Be still my beating lady parts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Quality show tonight!

Be still my beating lady parts!

I think Micheal Fassbender is such a ride, and such a smarmy cocky culchie, rolled into an x man. I'm so conflicted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

shrewdness wrote: »
    Quality show tonight!

It's not on yet! or is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

WellThen? wrote: »

Just over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Tokarev

shrewdness wrote: »
    Just over!

...Said Graham Norton listening to a cetain frankie goes to hollywood song.

Yes on BBC 1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Were they all hammered?

MadYaker wrote: »
    Were they all hammered?

I don't think so. Fassbender and Jackman we're drinking some sort of fruit juice.

I don't think so. Fassbender and Jackman we're drinking some sort of fruit juice.

I thought all were having cocktails :p

Graham must have been very very happy with that couch line up

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It was a very likeable line up. Some weeks it can be difficult to watch if one of the guests isn't likeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Really enjoyed that episode, plenty to look at and plenty to laugh at, Hugh Jackman seems like a absolute gent, as do the other two tbf, I thought it was a great episode!

• Advertisement

McAvoy didn't like being the bitch to Fassbender in the fan fictions and pictures :p

Advertisement