Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ralph Lauren Kildare Outlets

• 07-08-2007 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Ralph Lauren open on Friday in Kildare outlets. The store is about 8,000 sq ft so there should be a huge range of stuff.

Thomas Pink shirt co. are also opening soon as is Ted Baker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Was in it last weekend.
    Rivals Dundrum town centre for talent ;) .
    Very nice and the shops were okay as well.
    Some good selections in the shops but apart from one or two shops not a huge saving.
    Be warned
    Only 1 restaurants and starbucks cooffe shop.
    MASSIVE queues there.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Yes, seconded on the restaurant fiasco! The loos are a bit of a walk away from the shopping area... apart from that it is a "nice" place to visit - I couldn't say anything better than that as so many of the shops are hit and miss for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

The nike and Reebok shop are really good places to pick up runners and unlike shops, they seem to have every size going! No shortage of places to eat in Newbridge, but very silly planning on the food side of things on their part in Kildare Village. The restaurant is not to everyones liking, especially the kids. Could always get them a coffee in Starbucks, i guess :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mcaul wrote:
    Ralph Lauren open on Friday in Kildare outlets. The store is about 8,000 sq ft so there should be a huge range of stuff.

Thomas Pink shirt co. are also opening soon as is Ted Baker.

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭SCULLY

Just to let you know that there is a free booklet of vouchers that can be gotten in the Dublin tourist Office. One of these entitles you to 10% of all purchases in the Kildare Outlet Village (Bring the voucher to the reception area in the Village and they give you a one day VIP card which you show when purchasing the goods).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

SCULLY wrote:
    Just to let you know that there is a free booklet of vouchers that can be gotten in the Dublin tourist Office. One of these entitles you to 10% of all purchases in the Kildare Outlet Village (Bring the voucher to the reception area in the Village and they give you a one day VIP card which you show when purchasing the goods).

Sweet deal. Wheres the Dub Tourist Office?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Cion&#225 wrote: »
    Sweet deal. Wheres the Dub Tourist Office?

In an old church on suffolk street (bottom of grafton st) !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

vibrant wrote:
    Yes, seconded on the restaurant fiasco! The loos are a bit of a walk away from the shopping area... apart from that it is a "nice" place to visit - I couldn't say anything better than that as so many of the shops are hit and miss for me.

Cunninghams in Kildare Town do decent pub grub & a great pint!! - Also excellent restaurant at National Stud about a mile away (the shuttle bus goes there) - admission to stud not required.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭itsmine

Anyone been? What's their stock like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Akula

Also curious as to what the prices are like? Particularly when compared to american outlets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

You won't find that their is great savings there really but there is a good selection and it is that little bit cheaper. The Nike shop had the biggest collection available and decent prices, I like the stuff Tog24 did, but a bit expensive in there considering it was meant to be an 'outlet'.

It is worth a visit every now and then because you will pick up a bargain or two, nowhere near American outlet stores in comparison though.

Advertisement