Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Welcome Rapul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Welcome Rapul

Cheers Shpud

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

rapul wrote: »
    Hey all I work 12 hour nite shifts and tend to not ever sleep due to being a single father so thought I'd get involved here!

Welcome along

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi and welcome Rapul

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Welcome Rapul :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Welcome Rapul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Hey thanks all ,hopefully get chatting with you all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

rapul wrote: »
    Hey all I work 12 hour nite shifts and tend to not ever sleep due to being a single father so thought I'd get involved here!

hE8A10C56

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

***…slides in…ooops, sorry.:P***

Sometimes i just have periods of sleeplessness like this week. Just can’t switch off the grey matter.;)

Being a night owl anyway doesn’t help. Thankfully i work mostly independent and can time my appointments after my timetable…with a little bit of tweaking.

Actually i wanted to wait till post #5000 to slide in. But i’m just too impatient...

Happy nights all around. :D

Hey BF, welcome.

There is people of all sorts of schedules here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Welcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Black forest :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

***…slides in…ooops, sorry.:P***

Sometimes i just have periods of sleeplessness like this week. Just can’t switch off the grey matter.;)

Being a night owl anyway doesn’t help. Thankfully i work mostly independent and can time my appointments after my timetable…with a little bit of tweaking.

Actually i wanted to wait till post #5000 to slide in. But i’m just too impatient...

Happy nights all around. :D

Welcome along.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Thanks a lot all around.:D

Will be fun to be part of the nocturnal fauna.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Just discovered this forum. Have become an insomniac over the past few months in particular.

Dublin Mum wrote: »
    Just discovered this forum. Have become an insomniac over the past few months in particular.

Welcome to the darkness

Welcome DM

Welcome Dub

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Started a new job doing night shifts with a lot of down time. I hope that I've found a new home :-).

Welcome! I'll be around tonight anyway, do the guided tour and trial by fire :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,683 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Started a new job doing night shifts with a lot of down time. I hope that I've found a new home :-).
    giphy.gif

welcome, Slippin :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

S'All Good-man

Welcome Jimmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Welcome! I'll be around tonight anyway, do the guided tour and trial by fire :pac:

Haha I look forward to it :D.
    Delirium wrote: »

welcome, Slippin :pac:
    So we meet again Del!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    S'All Good-man

Welcome Jimmy.

You don't need a criminal lawyer.You need a "criminal" lawyer :D.

Welcome to the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Openmind2020

Newbie here Leanne ,

Newbie here Leanne ,

Welcome to the forum.

Newbie here Leanne ,

Howdy :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^^ Watch out for minty here and if he approaches you with a scheme, run for the hills, you'll most likely get into trouble otherwise :pac:

^^^^ Watch out for minty here and if he approaches you with a scheme, run for the hills, you'll most likely get into trouble otherwise :pac:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Used to be around these parts a few years ago, thought I'd pop in and say hi again :)

Advertisement