Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MMA Humour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

"Wrong move, don't do that to El Guapo!"

HAHAHA!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

:D Miguel Torres just tweeted this.......

261819_222150157818381_100000701959264_715040_4165634_n_normal.jpg@MiguelTorresMMAMiguel Angel Torres

Trusting a manager or agent in mma is like an alter boy trusting a Catholic priest. Sooner or later he will try to fúck you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

"My names John Kavanagh and I'm here to talk about my STD's".

He had me at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Shamelessly stolen from the pro wrestling forum.

• Advertisement

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZZE6Z9dN73wkv81p8wq4Yaf_m3By5f_LfSeeZQDF6I78g7AFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

If you want MMA humour, check out ULTIMATE MMA magazine, because it is a joke. If you see it, do not under any circumstances buy it.

It is riddled with typos, innaccuracies and grammatical errors.

It looks nice on the shelf in the shop, and on the face of it, the content looks great. But it is so badly written it is actually impossible to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

gimmick wrote: »
    If you want MMA humour, check out ULTIMATE MMA magazine, because it is a joke. If you see it, do not under any circumstances buy it.

It is riddled with typos, innaccuracies and grammatical errors.

It looks nice on the shelf in the shop, and on the face of it, the content looks great. But it is so badly written it is actually impossible to read.

I got another one a couple of years ago too, Fight Sport. Now AFAIK it's a big magazine worldwide and had recently been launched in the UK? (Where I picked it up).

It was the most ridiculous thing ever. Typos galore. They had an interview with Michael Bisping and at one point therewereabout7linesoftextthathadnogapsbetweenletterssoitendeduplookinglikethis!

And the worst was yet to come. I realy hope I can dig this magazine out and scan it because you would only believe it if you saw it. There was a big section about an M1 card that had just taken place. They had, what they thought was, a cool double page spread picture of one fighter kicking another fighter in the head. A big massive picture............ but they had completely missed the fact that the kicker's shorts had burst and his dick and balls were hanging out!

Needless to say, I never bought it again!

excellent.

^^^
    That can't be for real!
    That's the funniest shít I've seen in ages.
    "Joe Hogan. I done my hesearch Joe Hogan" :D

• Advertisement

There's an older video of them too which is funny.

Joe Hogan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 d1992

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

• Registered Users Posts: 29,468 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Werdum tells Fedor "I f*ck your mother" in the most awkward elevator ride of all time! HAHA

I have a feeling it wont be long before we see this guy in the UFC..........

funny-gifs-fighting-master.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Nick Daiz could have knocked Conduit out in the 3rd round and Cecil Peoples would have still given the fight to Conduit
    Bloodstain Lane in his last video. I dunno what people on here think of him but I honestly think he's hilarious. Think his put downs are up there with the nest of any comedian.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Anyone familiar with Junie Browning's performance on the ultimate fighter should get a chuckle out of this:

Man, the last time I saw Junie Browning, there was manhunt for him in thailand!

JunieThailand.jpg

What is the deal with bloodstain Lane anyway? Is he a fighter or just a critic. I remember seeing one video where he says is in better shape than certain fighters and then starts dropping to the ground practicing sprawling takedown defense. He looked attrocious but I thought it was gas but he seemed to think he was actually brilliant! Can't listen to that vid in work, gonna watch it when I get home, he comes out with some class slags.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

sheehy83 wrote: »
    What is the deal with bloodstain Lane anyway? Is he a fighter or just a critic. I remember seeing one video where he says is in better shape than certain fighters and then starts dropping to the ground practicing sprawling takedown defense. He looked attrocious but I thought it was gas but he seemed to think he was actually brilliant! Can't listen to that vid in work, gonna watch it when I get home, he comes out with some class slags.

I listened to him earlier, turned off in disgust.

He just seems like some dimwitted, untalented numbskull who has nothing to offer MMA, despite thinking he means something to it.
    Just typical of the celebrity culture we have where some people are known for no good reason, least of all talent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

I listened to him earlier, turned off in disgust.

I listened to it earlier. I was immediately put off when he said "Carlos 'the natural born jogger' Condit". Then starts trying to make an argument that Diaz was winning the stand up. I couldn't listen for more than 3 minutes.

I normally find him funny but this was just an ill informed rant at Condit's fight style.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,993 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'm pretty sure he is taking the piss and his whole persona is a level.
    At elast I hope so

Ya crap vid by Lane, had to turn it off after a few mins.

I love this vid:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Ah yeah I met him at the Fedor-Henderson card. Funniest person ever, he's actually shocked by how serious take him he's such a troll. Like he's gone from taking the piss with a few videos to being mentioned in Dana's video blogs.

Also Jimmy Bottlehead very funny you should mention that as he has his own views about celebrity culture that you may agree with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuCyuaI8CI

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Xlami wrote: »
    Ah yeah I met him at the Fedor-Henderson card. Funniest person ever, he's actually shocked by how serious take him he's such a troll. Like he's gone from taking the piss with a few videos to being mentioned in Dana's video blogs.

Also Jimmy Bottlehead very funny you should mention that as he has his own views about celebrity culture that you may agree with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuCyuaI8CI

Mind Control??

Illuminati?

Threatening to choke Lady Gaga / Dana White / professional MMA fighters?

Pointing guns at the camera while wearing shades?

Yeah, he's definitely in a position to judge anybody, while he sits in his absolutely average house posting videos to YouTube.

What a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tadix

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Man, the last time I saw Junie Browning, there was manhunt for him in thailand!

JunieThailand.jpg

I just like seeing newspapers called the Phukit Gazette and Phukit News ,I do hope its pronounced the way i think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

tadix wrote: »
    I just like seeing newspapers called the Phukit Gazette and Phukit News ,I do hope its pronounced the way i think it is.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it's pronounced poo-ket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Oakley Narrow Villager

OWNED MMA STYLE!.

The news reader is actually funny :)

I'm not condoning what the ref did here, I'm just posting this for the cracker of a left hook!

For the record I think the ref should've controlled himself.

• Advertisement

538459_248043818640077_861797178_n.jpg

Advertisement