Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I forgot there's a new thread and throught everyone was still in the 'scratcher' :D
    Looking at my present, it's small and pointy and it jangles and when you press it, somewhere else lights flash on and off.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

And so this is Christmas

I hope it's a good one for you all, time to start the madness here but I'll look forward to catching up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Ducking and diving a NERF gun while holding onto a first timer on roller skates is not what it said on the wrapper :-)

Happy Christmas everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Cushtie

All peaceful here. Kids had to be woken at 10. Presents unwrapped and all happy. Just having a few quiet minutes now before we set off to the inlaws for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful crisp , frosty morning , very scenic . Fires lighting , dinner organized for later , for now a mug of coffee and a smoke :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Went to mass and graveyard afterwards, got knocked down coming back to my car. I’m fine, the man that was driving was distraught he put the car in reverse instead of drive, kept telling him I was ok but he was very upset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Went to mass and graveyard afterwards, got knocked down coming back to my car. I’m fine, the man that was driving was distraught he put the car in reverse instead of drive, kept telling him I was ok but he was very upset

Jeez I hope you are ok Shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Happy Christmas to you all, I love it and hate it in equal measure. Shout out to trig, perse, the cork mympho formerly known as cleo, TNWA, shoes, grandeeod, wibbs, graces, the mammy of four, and k Fallon. There just the ones off the top of me head. But the message goes out to all of yiz. Funny cnts each and all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed. Trying to find the motivation to get up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Found new thread. Now poolside. Between rains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Enjoying a break from visitors, feeling nauseated and my head feels surge-y. Paranoid/hopeful about the cause.

Kitchenside enjoying not having to stoke fires up. The joy of modern heating.

Ended up marking my boy today

https://ibb.co/fNpB2Yv

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy Christmas to you all, I love it and hate it in equal measure. Shout out to trig, perse, the cork mympho formerly known as cleo, TNWA, shoes, grandeeod, wibbs, graces, the mammy of four, and k Fallon. There just the ones off the top of me head. But the message goes out to all of yiz. Funny cnts each and all

Haha.. The Cork nympho hasn't been seen in a while. I think Seph may have turned her :D

To thine own self be true

I am in bed. Time to break out the emergency valium. I rang my ex. It was.....difficult. I intend to sleep through until tomorrow. My positivity has been used up.

Persepoly wrote: »
    I am in bed. Time to break out the emergency valium. I rang my ex. It was.....difficult. I intend to sleep through until tomorrow. My positivity has been used up.

Sending love

Haha.. The Cork nympho hasn't been seen in a while. I think Seph may have turned her :D

She's here , Alecto , Pure Mountain !

Sitting with my feet up for a few minutes , all gone home as youngest exhausted and cutting teeth , round three tomorrow :D

Sending love

Greatly received x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am home now and piling in to the wine while cooking and been driven demented by the unwanted guest.

Big love to all the nice posters in here. Even the unnice ones. You know which ones you are.

Take that time out for yourself , you know what you need to do to get yourself through this . Hopefully tomorrow will seem a little brighter Persepoly .

Am home now and piling in to the wine while cooking and been driven demented by the unwanted guest.

Big love to all the nice posters in here. Even the unnice ones. You know which ones you are.

Just in case anyone is unclear I am his favourite

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She's here , Alecto , Pure Mountain !

Sitting with my feet up for a few minutes , all gone home as youngest exhausted and cutting teeth , round three tomorrow :D

Haha. I was waiting for some obscure username to appear :D
    That went under my radar. I still say Seph has coaxed her over to the dark side and he's got her and Duvet on the go simultaneously!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side but there's cheese cake downstairs and I think I may have to steal slice for a taste......for science of course ! 😃

Broke my heart to read this poly, pm if you wanna chat,sending you hugs x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just in case anyone is unclear I am his favourite

Yes, you are my favourite to get a snappy back answer in.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Room side but there's cheese cake downstairs and I think I may have to steal slice for a taste......for science of course ! 😃

Finally deskside...;)

One for @Sephers....

498435.jpeg

By the way do you remember the one fantasy author we were chatting about? Netflix adopted his books and are bringing a new series out...”The Witcher”.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/31/20940302/netflix-witcher-trailer-release-date-bathtub-geralt-meme

Despite me posting in the TH thread about putting my feet up my restlessness and a sudden spark of sunshine brought my feet down onto the bikes pedals again. Close to a oxygen poisoning now.😂

498436.jpeg

Not bad for a lazy christmas afternoon. But now the feet are going up definitely, ha. Wish you all a nice and peaceful evening.😄

Making cocktails

https://ibb.co/PYrbrB2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Totally stuffed but sitting on the couch drinking gin with loads of fruit in. Healthy y’know....:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dinner made, about to head for work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

If you are gonna have a party, then make sure it’s thrown by half a dozen chefs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This poor guy is due to the vets tomorrow because of his eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Visited Dad in the home, I asked him did he like his present and he said NO.

Dinner in my Mums, walked dogs. salmon instead of turkey.

Pj’s on and will camp here today and tomorrow. Some ballad program coming on at 7.

We will have Bloody Mary cocktails for desert.

Cheers all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement