Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Whispered wrote: »
    Practically sitting on the stove

I've just turned the heat on lest it gets colder tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Well.....the great Witchie mystery tour continues....did she get on the plane???

Tune in for the next update to find out...lol lol

Fingers crossed she did....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On my bed. Feeling very upset and annoyed and angry and everything is **** :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I've just turned the heat on lest it gets colder tonight.

Ah lookit!, its not that its cold. Its just that the new thread hasnt warmed up yet.

Top Marks to Y'all for last nights sorting out of the loopy Dr who forgot to take his medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Stove lit relaxing after a serious day of driving for work 500kms plus and more of the same tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mahon point, omniplex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Kilmardinny Pub Santry. .

Scary to think that I worked here as a lounge boy about 35 years ago when a pint of Guinness was 99 Irish pence 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

smurfjed wrote: »
    Kilmardinny Pub Coolock. .

Scary to think that I worked here as a lounge boy about 35 years ago when a pint of Guinness was 99 Irish pence ��

Decent boozer but my Jaysus is it a big pub

Kilmardinny Pub Coolock. .

Scary to think that I worked here as a lounge boy about 35 years ago when a pint of Guinness was 99 Irish pence 😀

I had you down as being about that age now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shivering with the cold

Couchside

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Shivering with the cold

Couchside

Will I warm ya up Auto???

Here's a bag of turf...run up and down the stairs and you'll soon be hot lol lol

I'll get my coat...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kilmardinny Pub Santry. .

Scary to think that I worked here as a lounge boy about 35 years ago when a pint of Guinness was 99 Irish pence ��

The good ol' Killer, haven't had a scoop in there in about 20 years. It's where I done some of my underage drinking.

Bed....settling in with a Jeffery Deaver book......dam you middle age......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, in my mams house, trying to decide which of the 1000 blanket/duvet/sheet combinations would be best tonight. She is a gas woman.

Tried to read but a bit dizzy tonight so Stephen fry is back on the iPad reading my some Harry Potter tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Not long home. Couch with the little doggo lying on my feel. Like a little hot water bottle :)

Fyi...... When I win the lotto I'm moving far away from family ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

La.de.da wrote: »

+1 to the below.

Fyi...... When I win the lotto I'm moving far away from family ;)

Currently crippled with period pain in bed. Feeling a multitude of emotions and scaring the **** out of myself watching Mr. Mercedes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sorry Doha
    I got to go-ah
    Am on my way
    To my lovely Malay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote:
    Sorry Doha I got to go-ah Am on my way To my lovely Malay.

Hoorah! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside frozen

In bed. Feeling really thankful that I have such a good friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, can't sleep. Ate too much this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

Mod note: New thread, have fun, folks.

Buford T. Justice

Old thread link below.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108351105#post108351105

hello there you handsome sum bitch :D

In school. Muxh pain. Punched the lockers a bit cause **** this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trap 2.
    No muppets to bother me in here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work, boll0x froze off me this morning on the bike. Starving. Tired. Productive.
    Someone bring me sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

On a cleaning binge. Sitting room, hall and dining room waxed and polished so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Jazmine Melodic Peephole

On a cleaning binge. Sitting room, hall and dining room waxed and polished so far.
    This makes me so happy. I washed my couch at the weekend. Lenor, lil bit of washing gel, a scrubbing brush and a white cloth. If you soak tumble drier sheets in zoflora you can pop them in your cushions and they have your room smelling unreal. I use the tumble drier sheets to dust my blinds too. It picks up everything. Also, lenor and water in a spray bottle makes the best air freshener and is good for getting scuffs off the doors/skirting boards as it’s gentle on the paint. I love cleaning. I also love lenor. Mrs Hinch made my cleaning a lot more obsessive :D

I’m doing work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Full of solpadeine and tramadol. Still in pain.

Need a new doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

This makes me so happy. I washed my couch at the weekend. Lenor, lil bit of washing gel, a scrubbing brush and a white cloth. If you soak tumble drier sheets in zoflora you can pop them in your cushions and they have your room smelling unreal. I use the tumble drier sheets to dust my blinds too. It picks up everything. Also, lenor and water in a spray bottle makes the best air freshener and is good for getting scuffs off the doors/skirting boards as it’s gentle on the paint. I love cleaning. I also love lenor. Mrs Hinch made my cleaning a lot more obsessive :D

I’m doing work

I started reading this and after the first sentence i thought ‘this gal has soo been Hinched’ !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

northgirl wrote: »
    Full of solpadeine and tramadol. Still in pain.

Need a new doctor.

Please be careful; bad combination. read the info sheets with the meds?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement