Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chitchat 10/10- Now VIRUS-FREE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,028 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Ah the new thread feeling ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Grueller

Tis like that new car smell, not that I have ever been able to afford one or will I ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Grueller wrote: »
    Tis like that new car smell, not that I have ever been able to afford one or will I ever.
    Yep it takes a while to get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,464 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

There’s literally a Cavanman solution for every situation

https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/car-accessories/air-fresheners/medo-spray-new-car-scent-8oz

• Registered Users Posts: 24,356 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Base price wrote: »
    Yep it takes a while to get used to it.

Not for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Grueller

The more things change the more they stay the same. Kilkenny vs Tipp and Dublin vs Kerry in the AI finals.

Reggie. wrote: »
    Not for me :D
    That's because you suffer from NSMD

- new shiny metal disease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

My car smells of wet dog at the moment. OH, a neighbor and two dogs got caught in a seriously heavy downpour on Friday evening. I got a phone call to come and rescue them, found them under a tree soaked to the skin - men and dogs!

Saturday morning the smell would kill a horse!! I've sprayed it with all sorts of smelly stuff, air freshners, febreeze etc but it is still dire!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

KatyMac wrote: »
    My car smells of wet dog at the moment. OH, a neighbor and two dogs got caught in a seriously heavy downpour on Friday evening. I got a phone call to come and rescue them, found them under a tree soaked to the skin - men and dogs!

Saturday morning the smell would kill a horse!! I've sprayed it with all sorts of smelly stuff, air freshners, febreeze etc but it is still dire!

If you had charcoal and left it in the car, it would take that smell out of it.

Also if you've a friend with a flatulence problem. ;)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Subtle-Butt-Disposable-Neutralizers-Activated/dp/B001KYVJSC

Base price wrote: »
    That's because you suffer from NSMD

- new shiny metal disease :)

And your point :P

• Advertisement

Reggie. wrote: »
    And your point :P

Did you buy anything at Tullamore show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

The more things change the more they stay the same. Kilkenny vs Tipp and Dublin vs Kerry in the AI finals.

Kerry and Dublin are the only 2 unbeaten teams in this yrs football championship so only right that they contest the final... unfortunately as a kerryman it will be a final best viewed from behind a couch...!! the Dubs will let kerry play a bit and i can see Kerry putting up a good score... unfortunately after watching the Kerry defence today i can see the Dubs putting up a massive score..!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,781 ✭✭✭Odelay

Looks like the dubs are going to get their five in a row... sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Odelay wrote: »
    Looks like the dubs are going to get their five in a row... sickened.

Missed the match yday so I'm watching it back now :)

whelan2 wrote: »
    Did you buy anything at Tullamore show

Might have :D

In liverpool again. With daughter and my niece. They haven't stop laughing since we left Dublin. Would be great to be 15 again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,103 ✭✭✭✭Water John

He bought the Minister... oh sorry, he's bought already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

In liverpool again. With daughter and my niece. They haven't stop laughing since we left Dublin. Would be great to be 15 again

You do know you can laugh at any age

Muckit wrote: »
    You do know you can laugh at any age

Ye but it's great to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Was just coming in from checking cattle- it’s two barn owls in the out building and I reckon I heard a fledgling/chick calling inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

You should buy a house out there.

You should buy a house out there.

Pre autumn calving break away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I think I've found a solution to the bvd pis
    Section 30 of the animal welfare act, the minister can order the destruction of an animal if it is a disease agent which pi's would be

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Pre autumn calving break away

We only have two calving in Autumn.....might be a bit rich to suggest a pre calving break away. Maybe a pre weaning break away :D

Or just a break away from Dad. He's decided he doesn't know if he loves his wife or me better so spends half the week with Mum & half the week in my spare room.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,672 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

Ganmo, the Dept would then have to compensate and there avoiding that.

Water John wrote: »
    Ganmo, the Dept would then have to compensate and there avoiding that.
    DAFM already compensates for pi calves sent to the knackery - http://animalhealthireland.ie/?page_id=239

Shows I never had one!! Out of sucklers now anyway.

Water John wrote: »
    Shows I never had one!! Out of sucklers now anyway.
    I think it's been going for a good few years. I was buying FR bull calves from a farmer a few years ago and he was waiting for the knackery man to come and put down a pi calf.

• Advertisement

Really couldn't understand how anyone would hold onto them, compensation or not, out the door.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement