Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Reggie. wrote: »
    Stop it

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

bit of rain on Wednesday, but there's also mild southerly air blown up from France. So lovely and mild week ahead, hopefully !!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Not an awful amount of rain so far in N Tipp, what it's like elsewhere?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Dry in louth so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,018 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Had a heavy shower an hour ago. But its fine now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Had a heavy shower an hour ago. But its fine now
    Same here but it was only 5 minutes long. A bit of a nip in the air today compared to yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭rangler1

Same here but it was only 5 minutes long. A bit of a nip in the air today compared to yesterday.

waiting here for a bulk spreader to spread 18 6 12, hope it doesn't rain much in the next hour or two

rangler1 wrote: »
    waiting here for a bulk spreader to spread 18 6 12, hope it doesn't rain much in the next hour or two
    Iirc, the heavy stuff will be here tomorrow. Looking at Met.ie, we should be getting 6mm tomorrow and you will be getting less so you should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Misty this morning but dry & have sunny spells intermittently. So let out two cows and calves to free up space as we've three overdue now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

A couple of heavy showers but the ground us still dry. Spreading slurry atm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Cool, showery and sunny in between. Typical March/April weather really.

Dry and mild all day here but just opened up with a heavy shower. Looks like it's going nowhere either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Yesterday's paddock has a nice light green just grazed look to it, today's paddock just next to it has the nice brown sod upturned look to it :(

Mild and overcast here with showers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,065 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Sunny and overcast all day but the rain arrived at about 8pm, only a heavy shower. Mild tonight at 11 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

Base price wrote: »
    Sunny and overcast all day but the rain arrived at about 8pm, only a heavy shower. Mild tonight at 11 degrees.
    That NCD or NCL?

Farrell wrote: »
    That NCD or NCL?
    NCL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,018 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Wet day here but its nice and mild

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

Base price wrote: »
    NCL

Deadly ground getting there for slurry
    Weekend could be busy yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭pedigree 6

It's officially a whole wet day here in wexford (NNWCW) and it's damage limitation now.
    I'm not sure how people manage with big numbers of stock on land.

• Advertisement

pedigree 6 wrote: »
    It's officially a whole wet day here in wexford (NNWCW) and it's damage limitation now.

Spreading slurry here in North Kerry, dry land but not a mark.

Heavier ground will be a bit longer alright.

Heavy showers here in SSE mayo😀

• Registered Users Posts: 24,343 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Not a drop here all day or yesterday either. Field across the road I use for paddocks is nearly dry enough for overseeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Total washout day here also, milkers stood off both milkings, a bunch of 34 drys/heifers utterly ploughed up their patch in the space of about 2hrs between checking them (on the new rented land, nicely in view of the landlords house ughhhh). We have defo been paying for some of the ridiculously mild winter the last week or so ha.

Jesus I know its said often but the difference in weather is astonishing, we would be pretty close to athenry in the grand scheme of things ,half hour away,it got 34mm of snow/rain when we hot nothing. We had 6 really dry days with clear skies and small bits of frost in the morning, it felt like June cos the grass was so dry and it was warm enough and some light land seemed to be getting a small bit burned iykwim and then timmay who regularly has drought is getting poached as ****. Its unbelievable really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

Useless day here in COrk today. Was looking at my book and am a bit behind on jobs I do for this time of year. It I was summer and we had these days I would be power washing out cubicles/sheds etc. but its too early to do that yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Cows in 2nite and with the rain falling in 2moro as well by the looks of things. Pia

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

We've had very little rain in NE Biffoland this last week. Ground conditions are good. It's spitting a few drops now, we'll see what the night brings!

Drove back from the West where there was heavy rain tonight - feck it, it's followed me home :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Raining

Advertisement