Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the tall guys in Ireland

• 24-03-2020 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hiding

I think I honestly need to move to the Netherlands at this stage lol. I'm 5'10 and 27 and I've never dated anyone over 6 foot. *Cries in Spanish*

Any girls know any tall lads who are into rock music and you know are nice lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Hi, I'm not over six foot but I've got a great plan for tall ladies as taught to me by an auld lad years ago-"a tall tree is easy climbed once it's knocked".

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

Hi, I'm not over six foot but I've got a great plan for tall ladies as taught to me by an auld lad years ago-"a tall tree is easy climbed once it's knocked".

Ah jaysus lol look up Kevin Durand the strain lol

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Am 6 foot 6, and love metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am 6"6 when riding a bike and love all metal. Everything from Genesis to Dire Straits.

the_syco wrote: »
    Am 6 foot 6, and love metal.

What age haha

• Advertisement

I am 6"6 when riding a bike and love all metal. Everything from Genesis to Dire Straits.

Omg I love genesis ! Saw Phil a few years ago and Peter Gabriel twice! Ah 6 foot 6 and in Ireland? The dream lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭KevRossi

What's the total obsession with 'tall men'.

Was using Plenty of Fish for a while and the amount of women who wanted a tall man was mental. I'm 5'9", which is bang on average for my age and year of birth, but was shot down so often by women of all heights, just because I wasn't tall enough.

I mean if you put up 'looking for a woman with big tits' on that site you'd be kicked off it pronto.

Lived in Germany for years and height was never an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Have you considered having a portion of your lower legs amputated?

If that's a non-runner for you don't get hung up on height.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

I'm a giant in dog height

• Registered Users Posts: 25 croker99

Where are all the skinny women in Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

croker99 wrote: »

Instagram or Only Fans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I am 6'4, but I'm also 19 stone. I also support West Ham, so 90 percent of the time I'm very unsettling to be around and the odds of being murdered with a frying pan goes up when you're in my company. I also live on the Northside, but the good Northside, not Artane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

KevRossi wrote: »

This is a subtle way of saying he shagged the whole of Berlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Women desire tall men because their heads are always in the clouds. That way the women can moan all they want and the think tall man is listening when in fact he's smiling at seagulls or something. Tall women might like tall men so that they can smile at seagulls too. Oh I ask the 6footer plus lads (7of them) 5in the job, all their wives and girlfriends are little ladies all between 5ft 4 to 5ft 6. Maybe tall women should be looking for smaller men, after all best presents come in small parcels.

Was using Plenty of Fish for a while and the amount of women who wanted a tall man was mental. I'm 5'9", which is bang on average for my age and year of birth, but was shot down so often by women of all heights, just because I wasn't tall enough.

I mean if you put up 'looking for a woman with big tits' on that site you'd be kicked off it pronto.

I'm just curious because I'm way above the average height in Ireland and Id like to feel short beside a guy for once ??

It's not like I'm 5 foot 5 looking for someone very tall. I'm around 5 foot 10.5 and all the lads in my family are 6'3 +

And tits and height are not the same thing has nothing to do with body preferences just height.

Have you considered having a portion of your lower legs amputated?

If that's a non-runner for you don't get hung up on height.

Haha. No I'm just getting back into sports and I love basketball so no thank you! Lol.

I'm just curious jaysus short lads be sad about this

croker99 wrote: »

How's skinny the same as being tall ? And I'm 27 I don't want to be size zero thanks !

Why all the short men here so hurt about this lol. I'm very tall for a woman in Ireland get over it lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I'm 6ft 4 and the smallest of 4 boys in my family. The tallest is 6ft 7.

3 of us are into rock and metal.

Hammer89 wrote: »
    I am 6'4, but I'm also 19 stone. I also support West Ham, so 90 percent of the time I'm very unsettling to be around and the odds of being murdered with a frying pan goes up when you're in my company. I also live on the Northside, but the good Northside, not Artane.

Haha
    I'm on the good northside too lol

D3V!L wrote: »
    I'm 6ft 4 and the smallest of 4 boys in my family. The tallest is 6ft 7.

3 of us are into rock and metal.

* proposes * ! Hi !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭alexv

I think the official term is: Daddy syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭alexv

How's skinny the same as being tall ? And I'm 27 I don't want to be size zero thanks !

Why all the short men here so hurt about this lol. I'm very tall for a woman in Ireland get over it lads.

Good man yourself!

alexv wrote: »
    I think the official term is: Daddy syndrome.

Ok Jesus. Some of us girls who are tall like me would like to feel short. Why are some of ye so sad some of us want tall guys ! Yes everyone likes the daddy kink in bed but has nothing to do with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There self isolating!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,960 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

And tits and height are not the same thing has nothing to do with body preferences just height.

Height has nothing to do with body preference?:confused:

In that case you'll fancy the arse off me.
    My body is 5', but once you add in my hair I'm 6'+!
    big-mohawk-hair.jpg

GreeBo wrote: »
    Height has nothing to do with body preference?:confused:

In that case you'll fancy the arse off me.
    My body is 5', but once you add in my hair I'm 6'+!
    big-mohawk-hair.jpg

I meant like boobs and height aren't the same thing haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32,875 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Let's see...

"Where are all the tall guys? in Ireland!!!"

/ thread.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

There self isolating!

Self isolating last 13 days and made me realise how single I am hence post sick of short men no more for me after corona lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Eh they're both body preferences? :confused:
    True, it's not in one fundamental way; a shortarse can't grow taller by force of will, but a fatty can put down the cake and pies.

Though to be fair I can understand a tall woman having a preference for a taller man. On my mum's side of the family the men and women are very tall. Even more so for their age groups. My maternal grandmother born in 1901 was 6'1" and I've women cousins who are up to 6'4". Funny enough one did end up with a Dutch lad, so...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Xertz

Is this a phishing for details of tall men thread?
    As a tall man I am worried lol

Advertisement