Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin’s traffic it’s a two part problem.

167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

ELM327 wrote: »
    I think however if I worked in the centre of Dublin, like on the quays or the IFSC etc I would probably take public transport, so drive to the M3 parkway and get the train to Connolly. That would be easier than driving into the centre of Dublin and trying to get parking etc.

The toll before the M3 Parkway station was a really daft idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

liamog wrote: »

Exactly. The toll should be after the p+r to encourage more people to use pt.
    A pure money grabbing excercise that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,318 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

liamog wrote: »
    True but it's only €0.70 in an EV :p:D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Is it worth saving 70km worth of fuel ;)

Advertisement