Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Qualifying League 18/19

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Green&Red wrote: »
    Would people not be better off posting up their team names beside their handle here?

Green&Red - Dunks of Hazard

It said in the OP to quote your team ID.

Personally, I just gave both! :pac: :pac:

498841 = team id

• Registered Users Posts: 37,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

team id = 364408

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Team ID:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Team id: 2854164

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Would people not be better off posting up their team names beside their handle here?

Green&Red - Dunks of Hazard

Team ID is mandatory. Team name is optional.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

This is a stupid question but ... where do you see TeamID please?

Ok.. edit. I see it was already answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Thought I'd bump this for anyone wanting to get involved. Tomorrow night at 23:59 is the deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Thought I'd bump this for anyone wanting to get involved. Tomorrow night at 23:59 is the deadline.

Yup and there’s a few entries above already that I can see are invalid. Approx 34 hours to fix those otherwise the entry won’t be valid and that isn’t something that can be returned to later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

CSF wrote: »
    Yup and there’s a few entries above already that I can see are invalid. Approx 34 hours to fix those otherwise the entry won’t be valid and that isn’t something that can be returned to later on.

Adding to this incase it was clear, that would be my luck.

Signed up!
    Team ID 1602

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Am I correct in saying top 3 go up automatically and then what happens? The next few places in case people drop out from the leagues above?

Standard is very high there's no way i'll maintain this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Am I correct in saying top 3 go up automatically and then what happens? The next few places in case people drop out from the leagues above?

Standard is very high there's no way i'll maintain this

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

For a while there I thought I might finally be getting out of this league, but I'm sure CSF will be glad to know, I'll be acting as league admin again next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

Hi Folks, any idea how many will get promoted this year ?

Colking wrote: »
    Hi Folks, any idea how many will get promoted this year ?

As always it will depend on uptake in the four leagues but usually around 8 places give or take a few from the Qualifying League get promoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭Cartman78

As always it will depend on uptake in the four leagues but usually around 8 places give or take a few from the Qualifying League get promoted.

Can't remember where I finished up in the end....where's the best place to check league positions from previous seasons??

Cheers cm

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Can't remember where I finished up in the end....where's the best place to check league positions from previous seasons??

Cheers cm

Congrats to kennyb3 on winning the Qualifying League this season and to Missing Links and supasoumi99 who have also been promoted up. The next in line to go up if spaces arise are: Johny Cage, ClockEnd1886, Cartman78, sheroman01, cdev, Neamhshuntasach, Colking, Markx, The Megaphone, Shanotheslayer, MarkSRFC21 and Rikand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jacinta Bollickhammock

presumably this isn't open yet?

presumably this isn't open yet?

Qualifying league will be set up after the four other leagues have been filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

F1ngers wrote: »

I could have sworn I was about 8th in that league! Oh well, what’s another year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Has this been filled up already? I'm getting a "max_length" error when I try to join, might just be an erroneous error.

I could have sworn I was about 8th in that league! Oh well, what’s another year!

Just to let you know, your entry was invalid last year due to you not posting your team ID upon signing up. Make sure you get it right this year.
    razorblunt wrote: »
    Has this been filled up already? I'm getting a "max_length" error when I try to join, might just be an erroneous error.

This is last season's thread. This season's one will be started once all the four FSA leagues have been filled up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

This is last season's thread. This season's one will be started once all the four FSA leagues have been filled up.

D'oh!

As you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just to let you know, your entry was invalid last year due to you not posting your team ID upon signing up. Make sure you get it right this year.
    Ah here :o

Advertisement