Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you think

• 29-10-2019 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Not really a conspiracy theory guy, but isnt it funny that bin laden was killed before Obama's election and now bagdaddy is killed before Trump runs? No evidence whatsoever of either ?

They say bagdaddy is blown to pieces and that's fine I found it strange they could identity him within an hour with DNA?

Bin laden was burried at Sea no evidence whatsoever, in line with his religion.

How come when Saddam housain was hung the whole world saw him die? Same with ghadaffi.

I've glanced at this forum before, most of it outrageous nonsense but I wonder is this a hoax?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Presumably Bin Laden is in on it and hiding in isolation to play along with Obama? Even years after hes out of office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Presumably Bin Laden is in on it and hiding in isolation to play along with Obama? Even years after hes out of office.

Well he is fairly good at hiding..
    Seriously though, he probably is dead to be honest, Was he actually killed by the Americans though.
    You don't find it any bit suspicious at all ?

As I said I'm not really a conspiracy guy but these did get me thinking and I'd like to know if anyone else questions it.

No need for the condescending , sarcastic post?

My political stance is right of centre so I'm not a left loon who denies everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Every famous leader or whatever who's been killed I've seen pictures of the dead body's or even videos of them being killed, but the two most wanted men ever, most famous terrorists ever and not a bit of evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

US2 wrote: »
    I've glanced at this forum before, most of it outrageous nonsense but I wonder is this a hoax?
    Whats the difference between this and the more outrageous stuff?
    What you and suggesting is pretty outrageous in and of itself and it seems to be based on a similar logic. (ie. "I find something suspicious even though I don't know or grasp the full context around the information or event therefore I have stumbled onto a vast global conspiracy")

Barack Obama is Osama bin Laden..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Don't you think it would have been so much easier to nuke the terrain they were in....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You think they could have just given the whole nation some crazy disease...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cheerful Summer

Not really a conspiracy theory guy, but isnt it funny that bin laden was killed before Obama's election and now bagdaddy is killed before Trump runs? No evidence whatsoever of either ?

They say bagdaddy is blown to pieces and that's fine I found it strange they could identity him within an hour with DNA?

Bin laden was burried at Sea no evidence whatsoever, in line with his religion.

How come when Saddam housain was hung the whole world saw him die? Same with ghadaffi.

Trump said there looking to release a video of the raid. We see what it shows. Personally i think they killed him. Trump last person you involve in cover up he likely to tell everyone what he knows when no longer President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Trump said there looking to release a video of the raid. We see what it shows. Personally i think they killed him. Trump last person you involve in cover up he likely to tell everyone what he knows when no longer President.

Although he would be the easiest person to bullsh1t as long as he thinks he’ll look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Real raid, real military success, staged situation room photo to match Trump’s penis-envy of Obama

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

World hide and seek champions ;) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,787 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Probably should have staged them closer to the elections then?

Only 389 days to Trumps re-election which must be in the bag so...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

There is always somebody getting killed just be fore someone else gets elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There is plenty of evidence of both being killed in the respective raids.

There is little or no evidence they were killed prior to the raids, and if they weren't killed in the raids, they would have let the world know shortly after

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Don't get me wrong if he turned up alive next October I'd find it hilarious. Because either he's really dead, or he was already dead, but they managed to present enough of an alibi to go into a US history book. Yay. Or they really just did it the way they presented they did it (also as likely), because either way Trump is one to brag in way too much detail or to lie in too much detail. tbh I don't think his babysitters would help him coordinate a hoax trophy assassination when there was a high probability it would leak (this administration?) and the risk he'd be found out later if Baghdaddio was still on the loose.

Advertisement