Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Should be on 78 (-4) with Doherty and Jiménez to go, plus Bednarek to sub in with his 1 point.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

87 with Jiminez & Moutinho to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

sheroman01 wrote: »
    73 with Doherty and Jimmi to go. Did Sterling to Son but can't complain. Was very close to selling Aguero so my luck was in there. What's actually annoying is main rival somehow getting from 17pts from double Watford defence!!

:eek: feeling the pressure now! Actually got a bit of a knock right so hope you have a decent sub if I don't make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

54 with Pat, Doc and Jimenez to go. Hoping Pat can some how be the top scorer seeing as the other two are pretty widely owned now!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

78 with Bennett to go.

onwards and upwards, getting rid of Sane top of the to do list for Son or Pogba

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

96 with Jiminez to go

Come on Jim!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

86 with Bennett to go, Hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

49 with Doherty left. Painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Have to say, those who chose to keep Auba over Aguero over the last 2 weeks have been brutally punished. Extremely unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Pissartist wrote: »
    86 with Bennett to go, Hewt

Exact same.
    Bennett to come in for sane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

79 with Jimi and Doherty to play. Llorente (5) to come in if anything goofy happens. Sterling making up for not having Aguero and my transfer of Eriksen > Son last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

82 with Bennett, Doherty and Jiménez to play.

Back in top 100k. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looking at 60 with Jota hopefully to come. Not having City players has been costly for me, although Sane was the main one I had been considering. At least they won't be an issue in GW 27.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭normanoffside

So happy I didn’t transfer Aguero to Auba earlier in the week. Considering keeping him through the Blank now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So happy I didn’t transfer Aguero to Auba earlier in the week. Considering keeping him through the Blank now.

If you can field 11 players with Aguero on the bench then I'd definitely hold onto him. I can easily see him going up twice (at least) by the time the next gw comes along which is obviously mad considering, well, you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Wilberto wrote: »
    If you can field 11 players with Aguero on the bench then I'd definitely hold onto him. I can easily see him going up twice (at least) by the time the next gw comes along which is obviously mad considering, well, you know....

I have 12 players. Might keep Aguero and Laporte and roll the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Wilberto wrote: »

Seriously? Do you really think Kun will rise? You would be mad to get him in this week surely? I have him already but was going to swap him out for one week for Auba.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Seriously? Do you really think Kun will rise? You would be mad to get him in this week surely? I have him already but was going to swap him out for one week for Auba.

Literally just checked FPL Stats there and it says he's 104.1% due a rise tonight. Now, with the long break to the next game week, there could be a few WCs in play, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he rose tonight, and again before the next round of fixtures.

Madness, I know, but that's FPL!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Poker Face

Been a great 2 weeks, jumped 80K last week to 62K and now 29K after 90 with Bennett to go. Will have to take a -4 next game week to get in 3 playing players for the 5 I have out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭Invincible

84 with Jota left. 107k before tonight's update.
    Probably keep Aguero and move Silva for next gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

63 with Rashford and Aubemeyang replacements Deeney and McNeil to bring another 7 points off the bench and Mouthinho to play. Hoping for a green arrow in spite of my strikers only bringing in 1 point so can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

manual_man wrote: »
    Incredible score. Massive rankings rise incoming. Well done

Cheers.

Rise from 28.3k OR to 8.8k OR.

Holding Aguero & Sterling was massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

95pts with Jimenez and Doherty to go, up to 163rd in OR :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

65 with Bennett and Jiminez to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

95pts with Jimenez and Doherty to go, up to 163rd in OR :eek::eek::eek:

Gtfo out of my money leagues if you're in them please :pac:

Well done!

Gtfo out of my money leagues if you're in them please :pac:

Well done!

Lol, don’t think I am. Wishing I’d entered more of them now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Lol, don’t think I am. Wishing I’d entered more of them now though.

I see you're the only one ahead of me in the Finn Harps league. I'm glad you didn't bother entering anymore of my leagues :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

76 (no hits) with just Jimi to play. Unfortunately Dave to come off my bench for Rashers with a -1

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I see you're the only one ahead of me in the Finn Harps league. I'm glad you didn't bother entering anymore of my leagues :-)

Didn’t realize that was you, theres very little in it, been trying to reel in your lead for the last few weeks, you’ve been in the top 500 for a good part of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Didn’t realize that was you, theres very little in it, been trying to reel in your lead for the last few weeks, you’ve been in the top 500 for a good part of the season.

Yea I've been pretty solid in holding my rank for the past couple of months. I'm aiming for the top 100 but have made a couple of mistakes lately like selling Hazard last week for Sane. I prefer chasing down a lead though so thanks for being the hare!

Advertisement