Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Nope. I want a thing calling my auntie Sarah. GET TO WORK!

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend should have a say in this! :P And neither of us can afford to be parents anyway. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

An File wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure my girlfriend should have a say in this! :P And neither of us can afford to be parents anyway. :(

Condoms are 7 eur a pack where I work

I think at those prices itd be cheaper to have a few rugrats running about the place :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Condoms are 7 eur a pack where I work

I think at those prices itd be cheaper to have a few rugrats running about the place :pac:

Boots for the win. ;) They usually do deals where you get 2 packs of 12 for the price of one, or close enough to that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Shouldn't be having sex if you don't intend to procreate.

God gets quite irate when a sperm is wasted don't you know?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What about periods then? :confused::pac:

Periods are God's way of punishing those selfish girls who do not add to His divine flock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I think the last time I bought condoms was 4 months ago. :( May as well be a virgin again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Just cause JP said that. doest anyone else feel like that when you spend too long not doing it. Cause i said that to someone the otherday.

I'll grab my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

An File wrote: »

Im starting a rumour youre gonna be a daddy now.

/runs away

Im starting a rumour youre gonna be a daddy now.

/runs away

:eek:

You wouldn't!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I've been thinking for ages about what tattoo I wanna get. I had settled on a serotonin molecule for ages but now I'm thinking a tattoo of 'Music Is My Radar' That seems so cool to me. What do y'all think?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My feet are in agony and I threw up in work. Today's going great! Gonna curl up and knit now

I've been thinking for ages about what tattoo I wanna get. I had settled on a serotonin molecule for ages but now I'm thinking a tattoo of 'Music Is My Radar' That seems so cool to me. What do y'all think?

That'll be the worst tattoo ever when you go deaf when you're caught in a horrific explosion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So lads if your feeling like a virgin-CONGRATZ you actually are :cool:

Wonderful news :pac:

Apparently female virginity is a physical thing and male virginity is a state of mind qccording to some study somewhere

So lads if your feeling like a virgin-CONGRATZ you actually are :cool:

So I guess in future if I'm asked I can just say "Well, I feel like one." and let them draw their own conclusions then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That'll be the worst tattoo ever when you go deaf when you're caught in a horrific explosion.

Well thank you Mr. Mod for putting quite the dampener on my idea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

My kid brother is starting secondary school tomorrow. which means it's been 9 years since I started. I feel so old.

Saw people in school uniforms around town (Cork) today.

Poor bastards.

pajor wrote: »
    Saw people in school uniforms around town (Cork) today.

Poor bastards.

My brother started yesterday. Today was first full day. Lads it's not September yet what's going on.

Jhcx wrote: »
    My brother started yesterday. Today was first full day. Lads it's not September yet what's going on.

He'll get the days off later on in the year.. apparently. :rolleyes:

Yup. More long weekends later in the school year instead.

To steal from YLYL.
    Tabnabs wrote: »
    Bv4GD2sIcAA3GKf.jpg

I fúcking hate that so much. :(

• Advertisement

If your going to let an embarrassing thing from 8 years ago get you down. We got a problem

I was bored, so I made these to take into work tomorrow:

[url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/446650/320045.jpg[/url]

Based on this recipe by the oh so pwetty Laura Vitale.

I must have a serious problem :P

Funny cause its true :pac:

Second that. For me, not you. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Like tbh I bought something on ebay using paypal, I had to make a paypal account and link it coz I hadnt an account already.. I entered the card details and linked the card to the paypal account but is that it? Like is there anymore steps involved? Do I had to actually move the money from my bank account to my paypal account?

Like tbh what have I done and am I just robbing goods????

deise_girl wrote: »
    Do I had to actually move the money from my bank account to my paypal account?

Like tbh what have I done and am I just robbing goods????

You can transfer money from your bank account and keep it in your paypal account if you want.

Check your bank /credit card balance now, you'll find the money was taken from it.

You can transfer money from your bank account and keep it in your paypal account if you want.

Check your bank /credit card balance now, you'll find the money was taken from it.

And do I need to transfer or can paypal do it itself?
    I got 4 things (lol 4 covers for ipod/phone) 2 of which I was using paypal as a "guest" but the other 2 I needed to make the account..
    The total for the 4 of them isnt taken from my bank account (yet anyway), just 2 of them, though which 2 Im not certain
    Actually potentially just for the price of one, coz with exchange rates Im not sure..
    Ahh I wish I understood things and knew if I wasnt committing a crime

Actually I just checked my ebay thing, that says the sellers have been paid I just need to know that paypal will just take the money from my bank account and that Im not going into like.. debt on paypal

Actually I just checked my ebay thing, that says the sellers have been paid I just need to know that paypal will just take the money from my bank account and that Im not going into like.. debt on paypal

You can't go negative on paypal, it'll just reject the payment. Is it a debit card on your paypal a/c?

You can't go negative on paypal, it'll just reject the payment. Is it a debit card on your paypal a/c?

Ok cool, so theyre funding it from somewhere?

Yea its my visa debit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ok cool, so theyre funding it from somewhere?

Yea its my visa debit :)

Yep. Now they're gonna take all your money. And you won't be able to do a thing about it!

Advertisement