Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lodging Cash to Betfair

• 24-03-2019 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe many of you knew about this already but I'm just seeing in the deposit options on Betfair that customers can now lodge cash through any PP shop!

Should be a popular option with those who don't want their bank (or significant other :P) knowing that they've been gambling on the exchanges.

PP-Betfair.png

Be interested to know if anyone has used this deposit method yet.

I checked the withdrawal methods tab and PP shops don't seem to be listed there but I wouldn't be too bothered with that as I can do that with Skrill.

Advertisement