Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

G is the fav to win now

It's actually Jordan

• Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

DumbMo to become KingMo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Degag wrote: »
    I don't get how Jordan is favourite to win it? I doubt too many had heard of him prior to this and it's not like he's covered himself in too much glory so far:confused:

From puker to doing trials , he played the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

pjohnson wrote: »
    I dont think theres a bone in Mo's body that knows how to be fake. Very humble. He'd have been awful if the painting started telling him to lie to people.

Put the following words into Google.

Mo Farah, Alberto Salazar.

He is well able to to be untruthful.

Even hid under his bed when the testers came.

Otherwise, seems a nice lad.

Ah they were genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'll be so annoyed if G, Shane, Vernon or Jordan win.

Would love Mo to win it.

Wouldnt mind AJ just cause it'd piss shane off. But don't think he deserves to.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shane thinks he has it in the bag, very cocky

DumbMo to become KingMo.

I'm going with this!
    How can we vote??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Just saw some photos on Facebook of someone who took photos of the set. They have the Cyclone set up! Glad that's going ahead.

mooreman09 wrote: »

The ladies in work reckon that he is so naive and oblivious that he didn't really know what he was doing.... led astray was the phrase they used :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DumbMo to become KingMo.

Sir King Mo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just goggled it now. . Bloody hell. I repeat bloody hell.

KatW4 wrote: »
    Just saw some photos on Facebook of someone who took photos of the set. They have the Cyclone set up! Glad that's going ahead.

They'll probably have a few water pistols and handheld fans this year. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭JoeExotic81

Once again I must give thanks to you all for your great sacrifices. I sleep better knowing I didn't miss anything good.

Here I am paying my respects

NO-FEE-1916-KILMANHAM-GAOL-MX-5.jpg

Warriors the lot of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,090 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jess was terrified when the confetti went off she jumped backwards and startled Russ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

pjohnson wrote: »
    I dont think theres a bone in Mo's body that knows how to be fake. Very humble. He'd have been awful if the painting started telling him to lie to people.
    How about peds? And lying that the doorbell was broken??

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Ah holy fook. I think ye have all been drugged by Mo's doc.

Really who are you? WHO ARE YOU!!...

shame on all of you...
    IMO the only real one in there was my jess..

And I don't care if my bets come up, cos I'm not one to gloat about how smart I am about betting... (mainly because I put a bet on everyone) and lie about it;) shame on all of you wanting the peds cheat to win,ya must be all West Brits...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Im very surprised about Jess, i really liked her. It just goes to show though the power of the trials and the air time they give.

Most who have gone so far i would say did nothing. Bev was like a ****ing cat, couldnt do trials and basically slept and ate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I didn't think I'd like Russell but I did, he seems very genuine.
    Shane is such a bollix though, complaining about Russell milking his trial the other night (whilst over egging his piece to camera himself, ironically) and then came in and drew the arsé out of it when Bev when they came back).

I think he recognises AJ for what he is, another genuine person in there which is why he named him.

razorblunt wrote: »
    I didn't think I'd like Russell but I did, he seems very genuine.
    Shane is such a bollix though, complaining about Russell milking his trial the other night (whilst over egging his piece to camera himself, ironically) and then came in and drew the arsé out of it when Bev when they came back).

I think he recognises AJ for what he is, another genuine person in there which is why he named him.

Yeah I wasn't mad about Russell initially but I warmed to him. He was just a decent normal guy who didn't need to hog air time or name drop.

Same with AJ, I think AJ comes across a bit bitchy or "above everyone" but imo its just a case of him seeing right through all of their bs but he doesnt pander to it. And he knows better than to call it out because it would only make him look bad.

We've all been there in work or other settings id imagine.....!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

mo farah will win

My prediction looking good now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

well fearne cotton has a guaranteed guest for her ''happy place'' podcast when this is all over...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yeah I wasn't mad about Russell initially but I warmed to him. He was just a decent normal guy who didn't need to hog air time or name drop.

Same with AJ, I think AJ comes across a bit bitchy or "above everyone" but imo its just a case of him seeing right through all of their bs but he doesnt pander to it. And he knows better than to call it out because it would only make him look bad.

Had to laugh at his face when Ruthie burst into song one day, he had the most "I hate this ****" expression

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Just goggled it now. . Bloody hell. I repeat bloody hell.

Anyone that knows running, knows Mo is not the "good guy" persona he puts on. Just goole "Farrah Gebrselassie hotel"

mloc123 wrote: »
    Had to laugh at his face when Ruthie burst into song one day, he had the most "I hate this ****" expression

Haha I love him for all of the side eyeing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve been googling and can’t find anything about him hiding under the bed. Where did you see this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mo cheated , and got caught , lied his ass off saying he hadn't had any injections, whatever .
    So wrong , I don't like cheaters in any way shape or form .

Seeing him in the camp is another story imo , for him to enter knowing the other campmates knew he had done , must have been a trial in itself , wondering if anyone would mention it .
    He comes very humble ,.enjoying the experience for what it is I think .

Can't see him winning though .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Mo cheated , and got caught , lied his ass off saying he hadn't had any injections, whatever .

Seeing him in the camp is another story imo , for him to enter knowing the other campmates knew he had done , must have been a trial in itself , wondering if anyone would mention it .

Yeah I didnt like him going in tbh. Put him in the same "cheating" category as Vernon and Shane, but Mo has changed my opinion on him whereas the other two have only solidified my opinion of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Oh it's 100% not up for discussion I reckon. Even if it was they'd never air it. Mo is well advised to stay away from all of that, he's not the brightest lad so he'd catch himself out.
    I’ve been googling and can’t find anything about him hiding under the bed. Where did you see this?

The story was his doorbell was "broker" but he'd actually lashed out the back door when he heard it go unexpectedly. Similar to Serena Williams locking herself in her Safe Room as she thought it was a "home intruder".
    neonsofa wrote: »

I think the same regarding AJ, he's either very familiar with the type of characters in the celeb world or just an astute judge of character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭Be right back

I think AJ and Giovanna will be the final two.

Advertisement