Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adidas Sportsmask 3 pack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Can u just buy these in Sports World shops (or Sports Direct as they were called)????

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭kenyard

cheers op.
    3 masks was coming in at 17 with shipping,
    I got 6 masks and 2 football pump needles for 26.
    you need to go above 25 for free shipping and if you just get 6 masks it works out as 22+5 for shipping = 27.
    Anyone getting 6 i suggest adding in something cheap to get you to the 25 mark. the item replaces your shipping cost so its esentially free

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Cheers OP, got half a dozen masks and some socks, utilising the voucher code, saving over a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I got a dispatch mail for these and a few other things this morning even though the delivery date wasn't until the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Still waiting for any email. How long did it take before anyone got a dispatch email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Donuts32

E mac wrote: »
    Still waiting for any email. How long did it take before anyone got a dispatch email?

I noticed the last few weeks they have been taking a few days to respond, usually it's straight away. But delivery times haven't changed I'm still getting items from the site delivered in 10 days or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

E mac wrote: »

I never got a confirmation mail just a dispatch mail this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Mine arrived this morning surprised as I only ordered them the other day. Very nice I must say.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Just checked they have sent me a dispatch email no mention of when I'll receive my order though I'd say should have them by Friday at latest...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

Mine arrived today, got no notifications at all.

• Advertisement

Mine arrived this morning surprised as I only ordered them the other day. Very nice I must say.

Same here... probably only took 5 days including Sat & Sun!

Don't forget to cut off the ridiculous care-label on the inside..... !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

If you check the app or online Adidas usually put in a tracker for the courier, An Post generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

The 30% code using the app isn't working for me, or am I missing something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Order mine on the 15/7/2020

Dispatched on the 18/7/2020

No sign of them

I ordered these filters from Amazon which arrived on Monday

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08B61PF7D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The_Dave

The 30% code using the app isn't working for me, or am I missing something?
    It doesn't apply to some products; on the product page it will usually say "This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

No sign of them

I ordered on Thursday evening (16/07) and they arrived today

Sad-Baby-89933.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Seeing similar on my side. Ordered on the 17th, they've been sorted with An Post this afternoon so I'd expect them to turn up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

No sign of them

I ordered these filters from Amazon which arrived on Monday

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08B61PF7D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Could you just use some kitchen roll for the filter and replace after each wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Badabing1

Has anyone ordered the X's/s one, just wondering which size would fit kids, aged 10 to 13

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Badabing1 wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered the X's/s one, just wondering which size would fit kids, aged 10 to 13

I'd say small would be fine - I got the s/xs size and I am an adult female (normal size, not small!) and it fit but was a little too snug and after 10 mins or so got annoying. The larger size was a bit more roomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭white_westie

Received mine today, all happy, thanks OP

My masks arrived today.

Filters also fit perfect in the masks

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

OmegaGene wrote: »
    If you can’t select a size then it’s gone
    My masks arrived today.

Filters also fit perfect in the masks

Mine arrived yesterday.

What filters do you use, and where did you get them?

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday.

What filters do you use, and where did you get them?

Here

They slide into the mask

The Black is sold out in the M/L size...... don’t fancy the Blue so will hold tight.

Masala wrote: »
    The Black is sold out in the M/L size...... don’t fancy the Blue so will hold tight.

I got the black and blue. I found the blue seems to be a tighter fit for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where’s the bargain? I got these exact masks for €12.95 with free delivery when they came out first in May.

Lucky You

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone else still waiting on a dispatch email? Still no sign for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Masala wrote: »

I figured the blue would highlight my eyes :D (also I really need more masks or I'll just end up using the washing machine every other day when back in college)

Advertisement